Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Does this mean I have to get a US PS4 account?

Would I have to play it on the US account.. or can I play it on my AU account?

You can play it on any account, I think the only "draw back" if you could even call it one is you probably won't be able to buy extra points from the shop.

Correct me if I'm wrong but that was the case for me in FIFA 14 which didn't really bother me.

Can you pre-load now?
Yeah Pre load now
Does this mean I have to get a US PS4 account?

Would I have to play it on the US account.. or can I play it on my AU account?
you can play it on any account, if you want to buy fifa points it can only be done on US Account

The defence is worrying me, was playing against some mates last night and we all agreed that it is way to easy to just skip past defenders with a change of direction, and once your past them, it's all over. Maybe we just suck at defending but the positioning of them doesn't look right.

The defence is worrying me, was playing against some mates last night and we all agreed that it is way to easy to just skip past defenders with a change of direction, and once your past them, it's all over. Maybe we just suck at defending but the positioning of them doesn't look right.
Had exactly the same comments with my mates on the w/e

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Problem with defenders is that it's so easy to just run past them as the defender. Very slow in stopping right in front of the attacker and easy for them to slip past on the counter.

And because speed has been boosted in 15, very easy to be controlling one player who's running left, switch to a defender who needs to run right but takes a second for you to change directions and its enough time for the other player to zip past.

Any idea if EB will price match if you pick it up at midnight? Or will they be pricks about it.
Asked today and you can't price match on the midnight launch but you can come back the next day and price match, then they will refund you the difference. Just a big old runaround for little reason.

You're not wrong here. Hope it's fixed.

Bunch of twats, what a ******* joke.
It's ridiculous. I'm lucky to live right next to my local store but it's an ultimatum and a cheap ploy to get cash from people.

I refuse to shop there.

I was with a mate a while back and he wanted to price match GTA V at KMart (whom were sold out), guy was like we can't do it cos they're sold out. Mind you JB is literally opposite the EB we were at. My mate was like, are you serious etc, we walked out and went to JB who did it no worries.

Bunch of w***ers man, hate them.

EB are total ****ing pricks. The people who work there are just as bad as the upper echelons who call the shots. I understand smuggery and indifference is a ****ed up trend in hospitality in inner city Melbourne, but these poindexters behind the till treat you with total contempt. I don't really understand how the last surviving cliches of the 1990s geek (nerds actually have intelligence) look can make them feel as though they're better than you.

I never buy games, really only like FIFA because of Manager Mode and it's something I've played since I was about six years old, but when I do rarely go in they just hate you. About three, four months ago a mate and I went in because we were jonesing for a tennis game. Go in, they only have Top Spin and Actua, and we ask if they've got one of the EA games (I think it's called Grand Slam). The guy behind the counter proceeds to say that it must be a limited release, that EB gets 95% of games (this was the Swanston store), that it must be really unpopular and we're acting a bit entitled to expect it to be in (we didn't even give him a hard time, the fact we settled for an older game showed that, and we're both pretty polite young blokes considering we know how shit working with people in retail and hospo can be). The smuggery was astounding. EA is the biggest games company in the world, right? I know that's a terrible story and a stupid tangent but I ****ing detest the place.

Anyway!

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back