Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

We Are Done by the Madden Brothers is on the soundtrack. Don't know whether to laugh or cry.
It's a long way from these gems

FIFA literally changed my life with music. It's half the reason I still patronise this thing, even though even Manager Mode makes me a little bored these days. I won't lie, this is the first since 08 that I feel has some real atmosphere in the game, it's not just cold and white, it has some personality – the demo was dark and wet, the gameplays slow... all I need is these menus

314966968.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have walked out with a brand new PS4 and four games (Fifa obviously included).

Do I need to make a brand new PS4 account or will my PS3 account suffice? I'm still getting through the damn updates the PS4 needs to do.

What's the game like on 360 and PS3, if anyone has bought it on those consoles? Improvement on last year? I liked the gameplay of the demo, eager to get the game.

I have walked out with a brand new PS4 and four games (Fifa obviously included).

Do I need to make a brand new PS4 account or will my PS3 account suffice? I'm still getting through the damn updates the PS4 needs to do.

PS3 account carries over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back