Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Is their an app for Ultimate Team?

I download one the other day but it seems to be for FIFA 14. Do I just have to actually start a FIFA 15 account and that app will update?

Sorry, I should have been more clear. He's away so he won't be able to redeem it for another few days. I was just curious to know if it's only use is for today or until October 6.

Where did you get Oct 6 from? I had a look on my copy and didn't see a date.

If he is on PS4 he can download it on the app.

What about scouting players in career mode?

Is it the same as 14 or back to 13? Do you have to scout the player or are the stats readily available?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sucks. I'm playing career mode 'Player' and I play for PSG and they are playing Ibra off the bench in normal season matches? And my mate is Liverpool and Sterling, Sturridge and Ballotelli all play off the bench. AI surely has to be smarter than this? Ibra is 90 overall

I turned off We Are Done on FIFA. I live on Flinders Street. They are currently playing the song live at Fed Square. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO, LORD?

What about scouting players in career mode?

Is it the same as 14 or back to 13? Do you have to scout the player or are the stats readily available?

Absolutely the same which is very disapointing as it's probably the mode I sink the most time into.... oh well UT this year.

I read on another forum that you get an overall rating when you scout players, while last year you only got attribute ratings, can anyone confirm?

I read on another forum that you get an overall rating when you scout players, while last year you only got attribute ratings, can anyone confirm?
You got an overall rating on 14 after you had scouted a player for long enough.

You got an overall rating on 14 after you had scouted a player for long enough.
I thought you had to fully scout with a 5 star scout to get their rating? If you fully scouted with a 4 star you wouldn't?

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back