Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

The gameplay is fantastic. It really is. The star players really stand out. Scored a belter with Messi yesterday. EA have definitely improved over FIFA 14.

What difficulty is everyone playing on? Played a few games on World Class and was completely outclassed. Seems to have much more competitive affairs on Professional.

Also played the Pro Evo Demo last night and that felt pretty good as well. I'll probably pick that up as well in November because I love the Champions League licensing of that game. Football gaming bliss this season me thinks.

Picked up FIFA 15 yesterday and i am very impressed with the feel of the game. Just seems a lot more realistic in terms of player movement and the like. Also the look of the pitch is great. Played a game in the rain last night and could see the splash of water etc.
I don't play UT or much single player, i mainly focus on online seasons.
In FIFA 14 i made it to Division 2, however, I came across so many quitters it's not funny.
On so many occasions i would be leading convincingly, then all the sudden the game is paused, connection is lost to opponent. You'd think I'd get the points, but no, i get no result.
Probably about 80% of the time i have faced a quitter, i haven't got the win.
Anyone else out there had the same issue? It's my pet hate in FIFA
If anyone on here is a online seasons player, feel free to add me PSN is deanomac23
Yep last year, it was really bad, they would quit and you wouldn't get the win..... EA never fixed it.
Hopefully they have in 15

Agree that this is the best FIFA yet, a massive improvement on 14, finally EA have delivered the goods. Love the stadiums, the atmosphere, the living pitch (woahhhh!!) the player animations, just all so good.

Started my career with United last night, the pre-game build up is like real life, love how they have the actual PL music playing as the teams are being showed, the scoreboard is awesome.y first game was (surprise surprise) a 2-1 defeat to Swansea lol, but I quickly recovered with a 2-1 win over Sunderland followed by a 5-1 win over burnley, Falcao and di Maria are pure class and a joy to play with.

Also, the joy of scoring a goal, the way the crowd reacts and goes off, how the ball flies into the net, just spot on.

Didn't think EA has this in them, well done!

The gameplay is fantastic. It really is. The star players really stand out. Scored a belter with Messi yesterday. EA have definitely improved over FIFA 14.

What difficulty is everyone playing on? Played a few games on World Class and was completely outclassed. Seems to have much more competitive affairs on Professional.

Also played the Pro Evo Demo last night and that felt pretty good as well. I'll probably pick that up as well in November because I love the Champions League licensing of that game. Football gaming bliss this season me thinks.
Demo where? Store?

So the first game I play as Newcastle I have City at home. We draw 0-0 bith sides have 4 shots on goal in 6 minute halves, next game away to Villa and they are super freakish and beat me 5-0 on 7 minute halves ( playing on Legendary), friggin bizarre. I am going to re-start career mode again.

Was spewing as well, I sold Tiote for 11mill and brought in Dost and Juan Jesus and someone I exited the game without saving and it took me back to the start of pre season with Tiote still in my squad. Very annoying.

How are you guy scoring? I am having blistering shots on goal and they are all getting saved, I then tried finesse and it still couldn't get through, it's really frustrating me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went Arsenal, travelling alright but...I really need to replace Giroud.
Welbeck has been dominating but when I play Giroud - he has hit the bar and/or post 2 times per game and hasn't scored in the 6 or 7 appearances I've given him. That being said though, I hit the woodwork about 3 times per game minimum.
I took a risk and sold Ozil even though for once I liked playing with him in Fifa, got in Reus. However, Reus seems better in his preferred LM position on the game but it says he can play AMC as well, been pretty good though.

My team is currently

------Welbeck--------

Draxler---Reus-----Sanchez

------Carvalho--Ramsey------

Baines-Koscielny-Mertesacker-Debuchy

---------Sczzsfczczxczxc-----------------

I'll spell his name right one day.

I signed Pogba, Laporte and Marquinhos.
Mert, Kos and Debuchy all got long term injuries near the start of the season so I got Laporte and Marquinhos starting, as well as Chambers at right back.
So far Welbeck is carrying my team big time (lel), apart from him, Carvalho has been good and the defenders have been fine. Ramsey, Drax and Sanchez haven't been too good for me. I used to go down the wings a lot in past games, but it seems I'm more effective centrally in this years version.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Giroud just scores after some brillaint passing. Great ball by Pogba.
I've liked a lot of aspects in this game so far, but the player collision has been really bad for me.
In addition to that, I've noticed the AI is really aggressive now against me. They do some very hard challenges and a lot of the time I should be getting a free kick, especially when I brush past them and they get it all the time.

The amount of times I hit the crossbar/woodwork in this is crazy.

Had a game before, and I hit the cross bar probably, 8 times.. just repeated shots.. 4-5 times with Higuain and then the other shots with whoever it rebounded too. Then as I finally got straight on the opponent slide tackled me and got himself a red card, missed the free kick. Then proceeded to hit the crossbar another 3-4 times before finally scoring. :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back