Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I the only one really not liking this game? Online is unplayable. People just give the ball to a player with 90+ sprint stats and just go for it. Any change of direction by an attacker is then impossible to defend.

Picking this up on payday, any noticeable improvements from FIFA 14?

I'm getting the XB1 version.
This is by far the best FIFA game made. The gameplay and feel is outstanding. It's been said in the thread before that you really do need to work for a goal - I completely agree. I haven't had much time to play it, but from what I've played so far I've really enjoyed it.

This is by far the best FIFA game made. The gameplay and feel is outstanding. It's been said in the thread before that you really do need to work for a goal - I completely agree. I haven't had much time to play it, but from what I've played so far I've really enjoyed it.

That sounds really promising, you could get to many cheap goals in FIFA 14 I feel.
Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Defending is almost impossible, in saying that I've only played 3 FUT games and lost them all. Gonna have a big sesh on xb360 and hopefully notch up the first win today

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back