Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Playing Liverpool in career. They go up 1-0 late in the first half thanks to a blunder from Ashley Young (what's new). Come the second half I get a penalty in the 50th minute and level it. Liverpool then get a player sent off straight after kick off, I then romp home to win it 3-1 with a double from Falcao.

Di Maria is currently out for 2 months injured

Rafael is out for 3 months with a torn calf

RVP is out for 2 weeks with an injured elbow.

Having no luck with injuries.

Started Manager mode with man utd:
Tend to either line up with a 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 or a 4-4-2 diamond

De Gea
Rafael - Rojo - Badstuber - Shaw
Blind - Herrera - Strootman
Di Maria - Falcao - Reus

Playing Liverpool in career. They go up 1-0 late in the first half thanks to a blunder from Ashley Young (what's new). Come the second half I get a penalty in the 50th minute and level it. Liverpool then get a player sent off straight after kick off, I then romp home to win it 3-1 with a double from Falcao.

Di Maria is currently out for 2 months injured

Rafael is out for 3 months with a torn calf

RVP is out for 2 weeks with an injured elbow.

Having no luck with injuries.
At least it is close to real life :cry:.

Why cant we have fit center backs.

Regarding the scouting, I have no problem with it, just scout the way that real clubs scout, with Google.

http://www.futhead.com/

http://www.futhead.com/15/career-mo...ll/all/all/all/all/growth_20/potential/table/

First game for Bonazzoli.... Does his ACL

vwdogO3.png

ha!

Btw selling Villa (because he isn't on a loan in game) is like a cheat but whatever. 12mil transfer fee helps me out :)

Hey mate, I'm on the other side of the fence as a playstation man but I've gone the next gen upgrade and absolutely love it. The description you gave of sports games + GTA sums me up to a tee. Madden 15 is worth a look too on the next gen. Fifa will blow your mind.

Cheers mate :thumbsu: Reckon I'll grab an Xbox One + FIFA next week.

Man Chambers has been playing every game and the rating has barely moved.
Also, he went up to 74 before I saved it and quit, then I loaded it up and now he's 73 again.
I know it seems like I'm expecting a lot, but I'd think playing first team for a top team would speed it a bit, then maybe it would slow down for a bit.
Anyway, trounced united so I'm pleased. Some of the play I do seems like I should be playing World Class, then I do some Semi Pro moments.
Gonna keep on professional for the season at the very least.

You're all making me jealous of the next-gen game! One 'benefit' of last-gen though – and it really surprises me that EA couldn't have included this in next-gen – is Creation Centre. Supposedly CC isn't compatible with the new Ignite engine, that's the company line...

Anyway ome legend has already created the entire Brazilian League with up to date clubs/squads, and for a $2 DLC add-on, I can play with those teams in career mode too. :)

dont know my user name or password... oh well i might just wait 3 months until ea patch it

EDIT: turns out my admin was admin and my password was password haha
I did the second option in that link shown...worked a treat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am absolutely loving team sheets on Manager Mode. Playing as City there's obviously a real luxury with my squad depth, and it's allowed me to set up four team sheets – "Best XI", "Second XI", "Cup Rotations XI" and "Floating XI". Cup Rotations features a mixture of my Best and Second XI with a few kids on the pitch/bench (rated around 58-60), while Floating XI is pretty much my Best XI with on-the-spot changes for injuries/requests.

Having a Floating team sheet is necessary so you're not changing your default (best) team sheet all the time. I would compare it to in FIFA 14 where you edited your team in the match setup screen so it didn't save your line-up

I can't friggin score from open play, it's shitting me to tears. I've had a few headers and nailed a few deflections but all my shots on goal get saved! Bloody help me please ( FIFA vet playing on legendary).

Also like someone else mentioned the passer % for opposition is to high, so I changed the sliders to 48 for computer passing and it's perfect, hovers around 77-81% depending on who I'm playing.

Playing as Luton Town. Before the season I added the better free agents and then sold them to fund buying around 6 of the better kids in the game. Plan is to get to the EPL with them all growing.

Going all good so far. Martial from Monaco jumped from 69 to 75 in one season. Still valued at 2.5m but getting 20m offers.

Playing as Luton Town. Before the season I added the better free agents and then sold them to fund buying around 6 of the better kids in the game. Plan is to get to the EPL with them all growing.

Going all good so far. Martial from Monaco jumped from 69 to 75 in one season. Still valued at 2.5m but getting 20m offers.

How is Kyle ***** going? Up to 90 yet?

I can't friggin score from open play, it's shitting me to tears. I've had a few headers and nailed a few deflections but all my shots on goal get saved! Bloody help me please ( FIFA vet playing on legendary).

Also like someone else mentioned the passer % for opposition is to high, so I changed the sliders to 48 for computer passing and it's perfect, hovers around 77-81% depending on who I'm playing.

Online I have no problem but my first 4 games with liverpool in career I have 1 goal from a Gerrard free kick. Going to change the shot power up a bit

How is Kyle ***** going? Up to 90 yet?
Started over 90.

Finished top so now in the championship. Lost the FA cup but got a Europa spot. I have no money and the board are cheaps campaigners.

Didn't want to do it but the financial take over has come into play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back