Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Love how you'll be controlling the game, 2-1 up, the opposition scores and all of a sudden there all over you and you have to settle things, makes games so much better when momentum shifts like that.

Love how you'll be controlling the game, 2-1 up, the opposition scores and all of a sudden there all over you and you have to settle things, makes games so much better when momentum shifts like that.
Yep, whenever that happens I instantly pause and move to tactics. Straight to counter attack, you give up a lot of possession but your defence is rock solid, and if they don't convert then your counter attack run is so strong, almost a guaranteed goal for me.

Lads, who do I bring in? Need a striker for cheapish, playing as Newcastle and have limited funds ( 14 mill ). I originally bought in Dos but he is not pacy enough, I haven't got enough quality through the midfield to supply him. I need a pacy striker who can finish and create his own shot! Lacazette is out of the question, Lyon want 24 mill lol.

Liking the game so far. Defending is gonna take a while to get used to.. started pressing L2 when tackling and I seemed to ease intp the tackle rather than just getting dribbled passed easily from over commiting. Is that the best way to defend?

Seems to be a very possesion based game and you have to press L2 when receiving a pass so it's not a bad touch. Well done EA so far!

Liking the game so far. Defending is gonna take a while to get used to.. started pressing L2 when tackling and I seemed to ease intp the tackle rather than just getting dribbled passed easily from over commiting. Is that the best way to defend?

Seems to be a very possesion based game and you have to press L2 when receiving a pass so it's not a bad touch. Well done EA so far!

My only gripe with defending so far is that sometimes defenders can move a little too slow. If you over commit on defence you will get destroyed online (and offline) in this game.

Bit of negativity on Neogaf about the game compared to here. FIFA always separates opinion though. I think it's great FWIW.
Does GAF do anything but complain?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Giroud just scores after some brillaint passing. Great ball by Pogba.
I've liked a lot of aspects in this game so far, but the player collision has been really bad for me.
In addition to that, I've noticed the AI is really aggressive now against me. They do some very hard challenges and a lot of the time I should be getting a free kick, especially when I brush past them and they get it all the time.
How much for Pogba?

Just played with Juve against my mate, very nice side to play with.

G'day guys. I haven't bothered to get an Xbox One yet but still have a bash on the 360 with FIFA 14 now and then. Just wondering if you blokes reckon it'd be worth it for me to get an Xbox One + FIFA 15? I only buy sports games (apart from GTA). Is there much difference between the games on the new console vs 360?

Cheers

G'day guys. I haven't bothered to get an Xbox One yet but still have a bash on the 360 with FIFA 14 now and then. Just wondering if you blokes reckon it'd be worth it for me to get an Xbox One + FIFA 15? I only buy sports games (apart from GTA). Is there much difference between the games on the new console vs 360?

Cheers

Hey mate, I'm on the other side of the fence as a playstation man but I've gone the next gen upgrade and absolutely love it. The description you gave of sports games + GTA sums me up to a tee. Madden 15 is worth a look too on the next gen. Fifa will blow your mind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back