Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't think it was possible for a 5:30am-4:00pm shift to drag out more than normal, but I was wrong. It's killing me. Especially when I get on my lunch break and have about 20 fifa 15 related snapchats teasing me. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well at least somebody is thinking of the children.

2496-rolfharris1b.jpg

Did anyone get the standard edition and type in the code for the 15 packs?
A mate of mine is away and I got his copy here but it's a bit unclear. It says something about expiring today, then it goes on to say it expires October 6th.
My guess is that this ultimate edition thing comes for those who preordered or bought the first set of copies, then from then on it won't come with the standard game.

No idea though, can anyone clarify?

Did anyone get the standard edition and type in the code for the 15 packs?
A mate of mine is away and I got his copy here but it's a bit unclear. It says something about expiring today, then it goes on to say it expires October 6th.
My guess is that this ultimate edition thing comes for those who preordered or bought the first set of copies, then from then on it won't come with the standard game.

No idea though, can anyone clarify?

Just redeemed that on my PS4 app. Seemed like it worked.

Not really, I'm playing on PS3 and it feels a lot more smoother than FIFA 14. There's no more menu lag, the new team management system is in, all the 20 EPL stadiums are in... it's more just the added gloss that's on PS4

You're dying inside aren't you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back