Multiplat FIFA 17

Remove this Banner Ad

The game sounds like it has improved in leaps and bounds, kinda strange as this year has been the least amount of hype I can ever remember EA marketing.

I haven't played the demo yet, just waiting for the release next Thursday. I haven't spoken to anyone that's played it either. Has the pace been changed again? FIFA 15 Had everyone charging up the wings and scoring sweaty goals, FIFA 16 had Mertesacker easily catching players like Aubameyang, Messi and Ronaldo. Where are we at with it on 17?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I always play default in the demos or if I'm mucking around just playing kick off or something.

I'm seriously pumped for this one. I get FIFA every year but have been really burnt out in 15 and 16, pretty much only playing pro clubs, but I love how the 17 demo plays. I really hope they don't fiddle with it too much. I'm going to be diving into everything; pro clubs, manager, freq hunter, and even going to try and get back into FUT. I usually just make Bundesliga teams but with so many players into the EPL this season I'm going to try something different.

My main wish for The Journey is not to get loaned out after consistent great games. In player career I kick 7-10 goals every match in the PL, then go down to League 2 and score 14-20 goals per match and not be recalled.
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic?
IF serious..... Up the difficulty haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat FIFA 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Back