FIFA World Cup 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

croatia absoultely shithousing once again, amazing. Their keeper was great, one deflected shot on target all game in the 25th min of extra time my god

They are world champs at shithousery. Don’t think they have won a single knockout game in normal time the last two world cups

Live bet

2u - Argentina qualify @ $1.78
0.8u - Lautauro Martinez score in extra time @ $7.40

Does the winning penalty count?
No unfortunately not, penalty shootout goals never count for any goalscorer bets.

He had a couple decent chances in ET, and he was fresh off the bench at the 82 minute mark, so I thought it was worth a punt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol what book is that

are they legit displaying a handicap market without the handicap?

asian handicaps are england -1.5 etc (settled on the 90 min result)

Decided to have a little sprinkle on this one at Unibet.

Fjm4xapWYAIJH3t

Unibet offering of 577/1 (with France Over 1.5 cards, England Over 1.5 Cards, Portugal Over 1.5 Cards, Morocco Over 1.5 Cards) which is worth a sprinkle to me. I wouldnt be too keen on it if it was less than 100/1

Its a world cup quarter final, much at stake and Im thinking bookings can only occur to both teams under that amount of pressure.

I have an outright with BetR on France at 101 but this is their biggest test so far.

The refs for today are from Brazil and Argentina, and they average in their careers: 5.19 yellow per game and 4.61 yellow per game.

(PS Also taken on UniBet the same bet but without England Over 1.5 Cards and Porrtugal Over 1.5 Cards @ $200.00 )

Last edited:
1u - Bruno Fernandes Score or Assist & Portugal Qualify @ $2.40 (SB)
0.8u - Bruno Fernandes 1+ shot on goal & Portugal Qualify @ $3.00 (B365 Mega Boost)
0.2u - Portugal win, Ronaldo score & both teams receive cards @ $5.38 (B365)

1u - France Win @ $2.50 (TAB - bonus back if score first and don't win)
1u - Mbappe Score or Assist & France Qualify @ $3.10 (SB)
0.5u - Mbappe score & Kane score @ $11 (B365)

Anyone know why bookies aren't taking coin for Ronaldo goals, thought he was a sub tonight?

Edit - got on at Neds. POR/Ramos/Ronaldo @6

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

FIFA World Cup 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back