Remove this Banner Ad

England V France

Correct Score
England 3-2 France @ $46
England 2-3 France @ $46

Each Team 2+ Corners Each Half & Each Team 2+ Shots on Target Each Half @ $59

Mbappe To Score, Harry Kane 1+ Shot on Target, Giroud 1+ Shot on Target @ $8.80

i dont think England can win but if they do something like this could happen:

England Win, Mbappe to Score, Harry Kane To Score, Kyle Walker to be Carded @ $84

Apologies if this seems like aftertiming, but I have France and Argentina each for $5 on my betr special. Looking good for a $505 collect but wondering if hedging is worthwhile - are the faves fairly priced? I've been impressed with Morocco and France were lucky against England. But surely class prevails?

Haven't really seen any of Croatia so don't know about that one.

Apologies if this seems like aftertiming, but I have France and Argentina each for $5 on my betr special. Looking good for a $505 collect but wondering if hedging is worthwhile - are the faves fairly priced? I've been impressed with Morocco and France were lucky against England. But surely class prevails?

just leave it, youve got the two heavy (rightly) favourites

much higher chance that you hedge and give up money than have both of your bets lose

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1u - Bruno Fernandes Score or Assist & Portugal Qualify @ $2.40 (SB)
0.8u - Bruno Fernandes 1+ shot on goal & Portugal Qualify @ $3.00 (B365 Mega Boost)
0.2u - Portugal win, Ronaldo score & both teams receive cards @ $5.38 (B365)

1u - France Win @ $2.50 (TAB - bonus back if score first and don't win)
1u - Mbappe Score or Assist & France Qualify @ $3.10 (SB)
0.5u - Mbappe score & Kane score @ $11 (B365)

-2u

World Cup 2022: 39-54-8 +13.06

Well the Portugal loss was unexpected and Mbappe not even getting close this game. 4 games to go (including 3rd place playoff), would really like to get to +20u profit for the tournament, so we’ll see how we go.

I think the tournament long bets I posted right at the beginning are going to end up -3.04u. Only one that is left ‘alive’ is Modric to get 1+ goal which would leave it -1.21u. Rather disappointing.

-2u

World Cup 2022: 39-54-8 +13.06

Well the Portugal loss was unexpected and Mbappe not even getting close this game. 4 games to go (including 3rd place playoff), would really like to get to +20u profit for the tournament, so we’ll see how we go.

I think the tournament long bets I posted right at the beginning are going to end up -3.04u. Only one that is left ‘alive’ is Modric to get 1+ goal which would leave it -1.21u. Rather disappointing.
You've bet on every match this world cup, some multiple times and you are looking at finishing in the black for the tournament. I'd say that's a pretty ****ing good result.

Would only cost you $94 to "cash out" right now on Betfair at current odds. $55 on Croatia @ 9.6 and $39 on Morocco @ 13.5 leaves you with a $505 collect on all 4 results (after commission, within a buck or two). So you'd be locking in a $411 profit.

Only you can answer whether you wanna gamble that guaranteed $411 available at ~1.23 that one of the big two win. But the above would be the best way to take a win now imo if that's what you decide.

Would only cost you $94 to "cash out" right now on Betfair at current odds. $55 on Croatia @ 9.6 and $39 on Morocco @ 13.5 leaves you with a $505 collect on all 4 results (after commission, within a buck or two). So you'd be locking in a $411 profit.

Only you can answer whether you wanna gamble that guaranteed $411 available at ~1.23 that one of the big two win. But the above would be the best way to take a win now imo if that's what you decide.
Yeah Betfair of course the only way to go.

Normally don't hedge unless I think the market has it wrong, Croatia might be overs?

Also if I did he she it would be partial so I'd get something for an upset but a bigger collect for the big two. Gotta have an interest in the game.

You've bet on every match this world cup, some multiple times and you are looking at finishing in the black for the tournament. I'd say that's a pretty ******* good result.

Thanks mate, always happy to be in the black.

Remove this Banner Ad

FIFA World Cup 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back