FIFA World Cup 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Opening game and I'm taking Ecuador to win this one comfortably, they're a class above Qatar. In saying that home nations tend to do well so taking the SB promo for this one for 1u. Wasn't going to bet anything else but the Mega Boost from B365 is a pretty decent boost from $1.33 to $2.00 so I've taken that for what they'll let me on for.

1u - Ecuador Win @ $2.20 (SB - Win if up at half time)

0.8u - 3+ corners in both halves @ $2.00 (B365 Mega Boost)

Qatar are the Asian champions, beating Korea, host nation UAE then Japan in the final. They have one of the more unique home team advantages, and have been together as a squad for months leading into this. I don’t think they’ll be the walkovers that most think they will.

What's the max you can put on?

I tried $200 but the max for me was $80.

With these Mega Boosts the max is generally different for everyone. Depends on your account volume I think. Some have said only losing accounts get it, but my B365 account is a profitable account, so not sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tried $200 but the max for me was $80.

With these Mega Boosts the max is generally different for everyone. Depends on your account volume I think. Some have said only losing accounts get it, but my B365 account is a profitable account, so not sure.
My max is $60, I'm about even over the couple years I've been using them.

I have loaded up on Qatar to make the R16, Quarters, Semis, and yes, even the final.

These guys will shamelessly rig the whole thing as much as they can, and good on 'em, I say.

Here's one of many 'errors' from the 2015 Handball World Cup, hosted in Qatar.

I don't think they will reach the final but R16 @ $4s is crazy value.

A lot of dodgy things are going to happen at this world cup, you can bet on that.
I am thinking Qatar get the win tonight, the hosts normally win the 1st game.

I have loaded up on Qatar to make the R16, Quarters, Semis, and yes, even the final.

These guys will shamelessly rig the whole thing as much as they can, and good on 'em, I say.

Here's one of many 'errors' from the 2015 Handball World Cup, hosted in Qatar.

I don't think they will reach the final but R16 @ $4s is crazy value.

$300B spent on the cup. There has to be some controversial calls on the way

Was worried my EQU/Valencia bets might be void due to the goal being from a penalty, no need to worry about that now.

Remove this Banner Ad

FIFA World Cup 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back