Vintage Bay FINALISTS - worst youngster in the AFL 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrible thread.

Not cos of the poll, but cos of the slaying of young Watts.

As an Eagles supporter Im not ashamed to admit that Watts will be twice the player of NicNat.

Don't get me wrong, I think we picked well and NicNat will turn out to be a good player.

But Watts went number 1 for a reason, the kid is 197cms and can do it all.

For me and other Eagle supporters there will always be the question of whether Nick will be able to grasp the basics of AFL.

Demon supporters wont have to worry about that with Watts.

Anyway, silly thread all around.

Terrible thread.

As an Eagles supporter Im not ashamed to admit that Watts will be twice the player of NicNat.

Don't get me wrong, I think we picked well and NicNat will turn out to be a good player.

For me and other Eagle supporters there will always be the question of whether Nick will be able to grasp the basics of AFL.

Yeah and it's your thread GM_B. :eek:

Terrible thread.

One of the Melbourne flogs many aliases??:rolleyes:

Terrible thread.

are you gm_b or w=l?

What?

I am an Eagles fan.

I like where we are at and we are building a nice side, but lets be realistic, Naitanui is nowhere near as good as Watts.

What?

I am an Eagles fan.

I like where we are at and we are building a nice side, but lets be realistic, Naitanui is nowhere near as good as Watts.

I'm sorry guess it's just coincidence your IP address matches with Grandmaster_B and Jurrah_is_God.

Give it up, we know you're really one of the Melbourne flogs in disguise.

"For me and the other Eagles supporters there will always be the question of whether Nick will be able to grasp the basics of AFL."?

What an idiotic statement. Why would the Eagles use pick 2 on someone that may have no grasp of the fundamentals?

Who are you really?

I'm sorry guess it's just coincidence your IP address matches with Grandmaster_B and Jurrah_is_God.

I think that IP address machine thingy is faulty.

I follow the Eagles, I live in Perth in a place called Swanbourne.

I only just joined BigFooty, and I love it so far I must say.

I think that IP address machine thingy is faulty.

I follow the Eagles, I live in Perth in a place called Swanbourne.

I only just joined BigFooty, and I love it so far I must say.

Come on flog, no self-respecting WCE supporter would ever say that Watts will be better than Naitanui. or make their first post on Bay 13. Nice try, no cigar, except for your ability to smoke the blue-veined type that is..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hello all

could i first apologise for what my fellow dees fan gm_b has been doing, creating an alias and pretending to support another team is a disgraceful thing. he and wonna and cannons and trav20 and the rest should all be banned from bay 13

we all know that we made a major blue in selecting watts over naitanui, the "guy" can't even get a game in our side when we are coming last ffs, while naitanui has gone from strength to strength

hopefully this scully kid is ok, but our recent recruiting (morton, watts etc) doesnt fill me with any hope

m_f_l

Truth be told, GMB is my cousin.

I signed up for Bigfooty on his computer earlier, so of course the IP address is the same.

I am over here from Perth for the weekend cos I wanted to see Liam Jurrah play in the flesh today.

Now youre probably wondering why I didnt mention this earlier, well firstly I didnt think signing up on the same computer as snother registered member is a big deal, and secondly I didnt want people to know that GMB is my cousin, cos he is a tosser.

Terrible thread.

you pathetic little boy, go fap to your watts poster and don't forget to clean it off once it stops being clear in a year or two, otherwise mummy will know what a sick little prick you are

hello all

could i first apologise for what my fellow dees fan gm_b has been doing, creating an alias and pretending to support another team is a disgraceful thing. he and wonna and cannons and trav20 and the rest should all be banned from bay 13

we all know that we made a major blue in selecting watts over naitanui, the "guy" can't even get a game in our side when we are coming last ffs, while naitanui has gone from strength to strength

hopefully this scully kid is ok, but our recent recruiting (morton, watts etc) doesnt fill me with any hope

m_f_l
HAHA:thumbsu:

Truth be told, GMB is my cousin.

I signed up for Bigfooty on his computer earlier, so of course the IP address is the same.

I am over here from Perth for the weekend cos I wanted to see Liam Jurrah play in the flesh today.

Now youre probably wondering why I didnt mention this earlier, well firstly I didnt think signing up on the same computer as snother registered member is a big deal, and secondly I didnt want people to know that GMB is my cousin, cos he is a tosser.

I haven't seen this much back-pedalling since the Tour de France ended.

As an unbiased West Coast fan, I have to say that when Watts gets to 500 it only means that there is 500 people who are jealous that he isnt on their team.

I would give my left nut to have Watts, as we have no forward line to speak of except leCras, who is ok but just a crumber.

As an unbiased West Coast fan, I have to say that when Watts gets to 500 it only means that there is 500 people who are jealous that he isnt on their team.

I would give my left nut to have Watts, as we have no forward line to speak of except leCras, who is ok but just a crumber.

grandmaster_b, you're embarrassing all 13004 of us demons fans

i would give my left nut to have naitanui, as our ruckman is scared by jake king and cant even hold on to a ball

would you eagles fans be interested in trading naita for watts, morton and pick 1?

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay FINALISTS - worst youngster in the AFL 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back