Vintage Bay FINALISTS - worst youngster in the AFL 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

grandmaster_b, you're embarrassing all 13004 of us demons fans

i would give my left nut to have naitanui, as our ruckman is scared by jake king and cant even hold on to a ball

would you eagles fans be interested in trading naita for watts, morton and pick 1?

Why did you reply to my thread and call me by the wrong name?

And that trade is so dumb. Wow.

I would give the Demons Naita, LeCras and our first rounder for Mark Jamar and Daniel Bell.

Jamar killed Naita a few weeks back, and Daniel Bell is the tough back pocket we need and he can replace Wirra.

grandmaster_b, you're embarrassing all 13004 of us demons fans

i would give my left nut to have naitanui, as our ruckman is scared by jake king and cant even hold on to a ball

would you eagles fans be interested in trading naita for watts, morton and pick 1?

I thought you would be more a Cox fan.

VFL+Rd+6+Casey+Scorpions+v+Box+Hill+Hawks+1GsoL_ov4TAl.jpg

"that was lucky, nearly went in my vagina"

Great pic footyfreak.

Kid is 197cm and still growing, and his speed and agility is amazing.

Plus his skills are already elite.

Just wait til he has finished his studies, and gotten a preseason under his belt with a few more kilos on the frame.

All AFL footy fans will reap the rewards in 2010 as the young dynamo arrives with a bang.

Great pic footyfreak.

Just wait til he has finished his studies, and gotten a preseason under his belt with a few more kilos on the frame.

All AFL footy fans will reap the rewards in 2010 as the young dynamo arrives with a bang.
would you like him at west coast

we'll trade him for anything at the moment

how about fletcher?

19 to go.

It shall be a historic day. A day when Melbourne fans all over Australia, (all 48 of them), can hang their heads in shame at the club they supports failure in drafting such an insipid player.

Seriously, why draft a basketballer who is scared of the ball, when an exciting young gun was available? I feel for you guys.. Kinda.. Not really

Enjoy him. I know we all will.. He shall provide many a laugh :thumbsu:

Cant call him a hermaphrodite, but he has a vagina.

Good times. :thumbsu:

Heard Watts wont be going on the end of season trip, waterskiing is planned and she dont have a wetsuit :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha give it up GMB I like how this thread has affected you so much that you feel the need to make up aliases to back yourself up and have conversations with yourself.

Great pic footyfreak.

Surely you are not an eagles supporter?

64% of people on BF are most jealous of Jack Watts.

Keep 'em coming fellas :thumbsu:

Well, I reckon 100% of Melbourne supporters are kicking themselves that they didn't get Rich/ Naitanui/ Beams/ Vickery/ Ziebell... Players who have shown that they actually ARE, not might be sometime in the future, but actually ARE ready and good enough to play AFL football.

Greg Broughton was pick #74 in the Rookie Draft flipping lol, and has been 10 times the player Watts has been this year.

Well, I reckon 100% of Melbourne supporters are kicking themselves that they didn't get Rich/ Naitanui/ Beams/ Vickery/ Ziebell... Players who have shown that they actually ARE, not might be sometime in the future, but actually ARE ready and good enough to play AFL football.

Greg Broughton was pick #74 in the Rookie Draft flipping lol, and has been 10 times the player Watts has been this year.

Agree with every bit of that post, except the mention of Vickery who looks to be a slow, poor mover. Likely to be another Richmond spud. :thumbsu:

Great pic footyfreak.

Well said Grandmaster B-rettHeadysEars. Didn't expect to see a loyal West Coast supporter like yourself go into bat for Jack Watts but you've restored my faith in football supporters.:thumbsu:

Agree with every bit of that post, except the mention of Vickery who looks to be a slow, poor mover. Likely to be another Richmond spud. :thumbsu:

I don't mind him, I reckon he's having a fair crack considering the support he's had in the ruck...

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay FINALISTS - worst youngster in the AFL 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back