Preview FINALS BABY! All things in general related to finals but not a specific match

Remove this Banner Ad

They seem to bring it back periodically, though, like in 2022, after years of not using it. I know The Sydney Showgrounds Stadium is preferred, but as an alternative if unavailable would Stadium Australia or The SCG be preferred for Giants fans? I'd assume Giants fans would rather The "away" QF be played at Stadium Australia to make it more neutral?

I think it's an interesting situation in the modern era to have 3 AFL stadiums in the town, it's usually only 1 or 2 in Melbourne's case.

Also, it does remind me of The Waverley situation where Hawthorn didn't want to move their games from Waverley Park to The Docklands.
We don't want to play home games or home finals at the SCG.

There are also problems with Accor, especially scheduling clashes with the NRL, and the condition of the surface.

Interesting we did so well looking at our draw

View attachment 2096548
Doesn't get mentioned enough actually. We absolutely killed it, given the difficulty of our fixture. Double ups against Brisbane, Carlton, Hawthorn, Swans, Bulldogs and Gold Coast.

Gold Coast were the only non-finalist we played twice. Think we did incredibly well to finish top 4.

Doesn't get mentioned enough actually. We absolutely killed it, given the difficulty of our fixture. Double ups against Brisbane, Carlton, Hawthorn, Swans, Bulldogs and Gold Coast.

Gold Coast were the only non-finalist we played twice. Think we did incredibly well to finish top 4.
Conversely, Port are in an absolute false economy.

When are we getting a week 1 finals page t

Port, Brisbane, Hawthorn and Geelong

So many “experts” banging on about use cause we won a few close games against quality teams but there is a few teams that have been feasting out on the bottom teams
After round 13 when they beat us, the only current top 8 team the Hawks defeated was Carlton who got absolutely decimated during the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at Naughton cynically line up the umpire in Q1 vs Hawks and cleans him up off the ball.

If that’s not a 6-8 week suspension nothing ever will be.

The Poodles need to finally be held accountable.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview FINALS BABY! All things in general related to finals but not a specific match

Remove this Banner Ad

Back