Finals Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

How exactly do I do this? Couldnt figure it out for the reg season either. Man I feel like a ****

go to the league page and up the top along side ur scores (which should be blank) there are three slots for leagues...and u should be able to find a button that says join league

Don't see many teams in here. What do you think of my team?

B: S.Fisher, Goddard, Bock (is he playing?), Lockyer, McPhee, Scotland, Hargrave
M: Bartel, Ablett, Cross, Hayes, Gibbs, Watson
R: Ottens,Clark
F: Didak, Goodwin, Brown, Davis, Fevola, Didak, Akermanis

Don't see many teams in here. What do you think of my team?

B: S.Fisher, Goddard, Bock (is he playing?), Lockyer, McPhee, Scotland, Hargrave
M: Bartel, Ablett, Cross, Hayes, Gibbs, Watson
R: Ottens,Clark
F: Didak, Goodwin, Brown, Davis, Fevola, Didak, Akermanis
I'm not sure you can pick Didak twice :p

Round one seems pretty easy this year. Plenty of good Dters spread right out, so only having 3 per team isn't too big a deal. I enjoy this comp, too bad the prize is so pathetic. 2000 will be par this week.

B: Goddard Scotland Enright Doughty Hargrave Gilbert Ryder

C: Swan Ablett Stanton Boyd Gibbs Vince

R : Clark Kreuzer

F. Didak Riewoldt L.Davis Goodwin Brown B.Johnson Chapman

If Chapman is out Aka comes in and Boyd get switched and the domino effect takes place.

Bock (is he playing?)

I don't really see the point in rushing Bock back this weekend - who would he play on? Without Lloyd, Lucas and Ryder, I can't see Adelaide needing so many talls.

WRT Essendon, I think that Monfries and Hurley could potentially be good picks this weekend, as they'll probably be Essendon's main avenue to goal. McPhee could also be required to play forward, which would be interesting.

Picking Ottens is a HUGE mistake - He will not score over 75, and instead you could be picking Tippet, freeing up the opportunity to get Ablett/Bartel instead of a hack like Watson or Winderlich!

Dont underestimate Ottens, a great dream teamer on his day. And by picking tippet id have 4 crows hence having to shuffle around the team yet again.

Lovett Or McPhee?
lovett had a very good game last time against the crows, as did tyson edwards who im also picking as a unique player.

backs: Carazzo, Drummond, Scotland, Doughty, Goddard, Lockyer, Hargrave

centre: Ablett, Edwards, Vince, Selwood, Montagna, Gibbs,

Ruck: Fraser, Clark

Forwards: Riewoldt, Didak, Chapman*, Lovett, JBrown, Akermanis, BJohnson

possibly change chapman to fevola depending on brisbanes line up, and chapmans fitness.
which would mean changing gibbs to swan/corey and fraser to ottens.

Currently sitting on this:

Goddard, Gram, Lockyer, Enright, Gilbee, Hargrave, McGrath

Bartel, Ablett, Swan, Vince, Murphy, Stanton

Clark, Kreuzer

Brown, Reiwoldt, Akermanis, Porplezia, Goodwin, Fevola, Davis

still some tweaking to do ... not huge on Fev and Hargrave, might do a swap of B Johnson and Scotland or Carazzo

Maybe people should add up the DT averages of their players?

Might take a bit of work, but might be a good way of different styled teams your thinking of putting in (ie comparing a team with Midfield Ablett, Bartel, Swan, Montagna, Hayes and a team with different structures).

Probably the line i will take, although i do see the merit ina couple of unique picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mean to brag boys; but I've won it already.

Calm down, relax; and spend your time on a different comp.

:thumbsu:

Anyone else going Tippet as their second ruck? Should tear it up at AAMI against an undermanned Essendon.

Tippet scored well against the Dons early this year but remember Fletcher never played that game!

thought i'd put up some options for people to give their opinion on seeing as this thread is pretty dull.

doughty & selwood or enright & thompson - im going to pick first option

stanton & davis or pendlebury & brennan - im not going to get davis

vince & davis/brennan or stanton/power/sherman & goodwin - probably vince and brennan

goodwin or tippett or porplyzia - i reckon in the end id go goodwin but tippett is very tempting

i was going to keep this guy to myself but seeing as im probably not going to even select him now:p ill see what others think...symes?
in good form and did well against essendon last time but is he really worth the risk, ive decided to get doughty and bock instead

also does anyone know if goodwin got injured last time he played essendon? he missed the next few games and only score 47

thought i'd put up some options for people to give their opinion on seeing as this thread is pretty dull.

doughty & selwood or enright & thompson - im going to pick first option

stanton & davis or pendlebury & brennan - im not going to get davis

vince & davis/brennan or stanton/power/sherman & goodwin - probably vince and brennan

goodwin or tippett or porplyzia - i reckon in the end id go goodwin but tippett is very tempting

i was going to keep this guy to myself but seeing as im probably not going to even select him now:p ill see what others think...symes?
in good form and did well against essendon last time but is he really worth the risk, ive decided to get doughty and bock instead

also does anyone know if goodwin got injured last time he played essendon? he missed the next few games and only score 47

Goodwin only played 1st half due knee injury, was going well and scored 31pts in 2nd qtr till knee went.

Wow lots of options to look at. I basically just took the guys who had the highest ave against each team they're playing in finals for each spot. It's a little decieving because of the quality to pick from.

I know it won't work buy hey crap prize anyway!

Good luck:thumbsu:

Team is subject to change, but this is what I've got at the moment:

Goddard, Enright, Doughty, Walker, Shaw, McPhee, Hargrave
Ablett, Swan, Vince, Watson, Montagna, Bartel
Clark, Kruzeur
Riewoldt, Goodwin, J Brown, B Johnson, Davis, Fevola, Akermanis

I'm trying to get a relatively unique team - hence selections such as Akermanis, Shaw, Watson, Doughty, Walker, McPhee and Fevola. Will probably steer clear of the obvious captain choice(s) as well.

Heres my team (first time DT year :) )

Backs: Goddard, Scotland, Enright, Lockyer, McPhee, Lake, Hargrave
Mids: Bartel, Ablett, Swan, Thompson, Gibbs, Dal Santo
Rucks: Clack, Tipptt
Forwards: Reiwoldt, Didak, Goodwin, Brown, B. Johnson, Brennan, Fevola

Only concern is Brennan - any ideas guys on what 2 way swap to do?

Anyway what are ppls thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back