Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be the place for any ticket and barcode requests folks may have.

MOD NOTICE - PLEASE POST ALL TICKETING AND BARCODE REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD - SWANS SUPPORTERS ONLY.

Will provide links and access to ticketing and member barcode information once more info about each of our finals is released.

To keep things in order, there are a few groundrules for requesting barcodes or tickets, as decided by the mods:

1. You must have been a member of the Bigfooty forums for at least 2 years.
2. You must have made at least 500 posts - some within the past 6 months, including a history of posting on the Swans board.

This is to ensure that users who actually contribute to our online community of Swans fans are looked after and given first opportunity over those who only post when there are barcodes or tickets up for grabs.

If you do NOT meet the above criteria, any request posts you make in this thread will be deleted.

If you DO meet the above criteria, post your requests in here. Any member who has spare tickets or barcodes and is willing to share can DM/Start a conversation with whoever they choose from this thread. It is up to those individuals to decide who they wish to communicate and share their tickets/barcodes with.

This post will be updated to list:

Members in need of a ticket/barcode:
Indie_ for GF
wills2g for any finals after QF
mattpolo8 for any finals
kangle4 for GF barcodes/ballot entry
dopesayo for GF
Jimbo OZ 3 tickets for GF
sr20 1 ticket for GF
Arwib 1 (preferably 2) tickets for GF
MR0808 spare barcode for GF
zetz 2 or 3 tickets for GF
Sid Ruckle 1 ticket for GF
Borough Blood 1 ticket for GF

Members with tickets/barcodes available:

GF pricing.jpeg

Any further questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Being in Canberra and only getting to a handfull of games each year, I'm going to have to investigate the least wasteful way to do this, because I don't think you can with a reduced access membership.
I paired a full membership with an interstate membership and got premiership club for both. I didn't get to many games this year as I had to drag along friends, but at least I guaranteed myself GF tickets.

Edit: both memberships were just GA, no allocated seat to allow me to bring however many friends to any game I attended.

Q29 C well, for 2012 I was in the very last Row in same bay. The kids and I were front and centre a few times in the second half on the coverage…..that was a good day and surprisingly the view was very good, so don’t fret anyone with tickets up the back.

Btw both 14,16 and 22 I scored the Ponsford stand and the bay next to the cheer squad so I am banking on crap (ish) seats = excellent result.

I'm on the fence in M52, opposite left flank.

Generally prefer to be back a bit to get a better overall view, but will be fantastic for the celebrations if we get up.

You can yell at Stevic 😂

Got two standing tickets. Always had seated in the past. Any tips on for the standing tickets? Assume we need to arrive when the gates open?
Yeah, just get there early and hold on to your spot. Some of the standing room areas can be restricted view if you're too far back because there's concrete pylons.

It's not the worse way to watch a game though. My brother and I had standing room in 2005 and it was great. We were all high fiving and hugging randoms when the siren went.

Q29 for us - 'front' section equals row P hahaha and right in front of the scoreboard too. Can't say I'm super chuffed given price, and hope it doesn't rain as well given its one of the few parts without any genuine cover - but I'll of course take it as we are going to be there.
Similar situation here - Q35 P for $409 a ticket. A friend is about 20 rows further back for $185, less than half the price for a very similar view. And they were P2 instead of P1. Thought that was a bit of ordinary luck for me.

In saying that, I'd rather pay the premium than miss out altogether, so it's better than the alternative.

And I'll be cheering loudly!!

I have been living under a rock because I’ve only heard of Premiership Club this year after it was sold out. I can’t blame anyone but myself but I’m certainly paying the price now.
I'll let you know if I see anything around. There was a Carlton supporter in the thread earlier with a few tickets for sale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This will be the place for any ticket and barcode requests folks may have.

MOD NOTICE - PLEASE POST ALL TICKETING AND BARCODE REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD - SWANS SUPPORTERS ONLY.

Will provide links and access to ticketing and member barcode information once more info about each of our finals is released.

To keep things in order, there are a few groundrules for requesting barcodes or tickets, as decided by the mods:

1. You must have been a member of the Bigfooty forums for at least 2 years.
2. You must have made at least 500 posts - some within the past 6 months, including a history of posting on the Swans board.

This is to ensure that users who actually contribute to our online community of Swans fans are looked after and given first opportunity over those who only post when there are barcodes or tickets up for grabs.

If you do NOT meet the above criteria, any request posts you make in this thread will be deleted.

If you DO meet the above criteria, post your requests in here. Any member who has spare tickets or barcodes and is willing to share can DM/Start a conversation with whoever they choose from this thread. It is up to those individuals to decide who they wish to communicate and share their tickets/barcodes with.

This post will be updated to list:

Members in need of a ticket/barcode:
Indie_ for GF
wills2g for any finals after QF
mattpolo8 for any finals
kangle4 for GF barcodes/ballot entry
dopesayo for GF
Jimbo OZ 3 tickets for GF
sr20 1 ticket for GF
Arwib 1 (preferably 2) tickets for GF
MR0808 spare barcode for GF

Members with tickets/barcodes available:

View attachment 2117809

Any further questions, feel free to ask.
Hey caesar88

By any chance can we update the pinned post for all posters who meet these requirements that are still on the lookout for tickets, particularly with P2 exhaustion?

So if people hear about tickets they can message people they know and recognise and not the brand new BF accounts created in the last week?

Q29 for us - 'front' section equals row P hahaha and right in front of the scoreboard too. Can't say I'm super chuffed given price, and hope it doesn't rain as well given its one of the few parts without any genuine cover - but I'll of course take it as we are going to be there.

Similar to myself Q29 row N

But the seats in Q29 are stunners for level 4.

1000071298.jpg

Hey caesar88

By any chance can we update the pinned post for all posters who meet these requirements that are still on the lookout for tickets, particularly with P2 exhaustion?

So if people hear about tickets they can message people they know and recognise and not the brand new BF accounts created in the last week?
Done :thumbsu:

Similar to myself Q29 row N

But the seats in Q29 are stunners for level 4.

View attachment 2119249
OMG my bay buddy is Bonz! :cool: (and Kickthething too!)

Guaranteed to be a winner with the preview champ in our bay! My confidence for a red and white flag in 2024 has increased even further!

Please turn around and tell me to shut the **** up if I give it to Stevic too much however lol!

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back