Finals ticketing infomation

Remove this Banner Ad

I was under the impression that standing room tickets were not released until most the seats were sold.

It said something like "All available tickets in your category are in other baskets, either change category or reduce number of tickets" (I was ordering 1). I just instinctively hate the AFL and the MCC as they state we are the most important to them but in reality dont give a **** about supporters - all the same there's nothing like a good old Monday morning vent though!

Got mine through mobile site as well. It was going way faster than desktop site (although had to deal with dodgy cellular connection).

I'm on the iPad wifi and logged on at 8:59 and it worked straight away

My mate just got ours.
Level 1. M54. Row S. I think that's the half forward flank?

He reckons he called them because he was in a que online so maybe try call them if you guys are also in the que.
Probably closer to the pocket than than the flank, my regular reserved seat is N52 and that's jut on the 50m arc. Olympic stand. Good spot. I'll be just above you in N54.

Got my tickets...a bit of stuff around because of my own stupidity but all sorted now. Level two on wing/fwd pocket. Pretty much were I normally sit so very happy with that!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got mine... Top deck (Cat 5) of the Olympis Stand... No dramas, was logged in at 8.50 and hit refresh at 9.00, was pretty smooth up until the payment screen where it took a while. All sorted, tix printed :)

Got mine. Bay N31. Was a very smooth process. Hit refresh at 9.00 am and was straight into the process.

Booked in at Hilton on the Park. Flights booked.

Excited beyond belief.

i wonder if the fact some of us have m6 means cheer squad at ponsford end?
perhaps carlton m1-4 and us m5-m7
Cheer Squade I'm guess by the seating map is M3 as that one bay was Cat. 7. I have M4 which was a Richmond bay Ticketek said so can't see them putting a Richmond bay right next to Carlton Cheer Squade however it's ticketek....

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals ticketing infomation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back