Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll be after the most premium seats on Level 2.

First final in Melbourne for 8 years so can completely justify $100 a pop for the best.

going to be a long hour to wait
i got into the bit only for MCC tickets

also does anyone know when entering more than one barcode do you separate it by line or comma?

Is this going to come down to luck and timing your run from the lounge into the site right on 10am?
I was just about to write the same thing.

Timing is going to be everything.

I joined the queue an hour ago, got in 15 minutes ago, and of course your session only last 6 minutes, so I'm now kicked out.

Have to join the queue so that you get in at 9.59am. What time should you join the queue. The $101 question

Are people getting in the lounge 1-2 hours before opening?

yeah but without an MCC barcode you cant do anything and will be kicked off on a time out on the purchase page

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once you get in, don't stuff around, or you will be timed out.

Here are same time saving tips

Make sure you are logged in to your ticketek account before you even get in to the queue

Have your barcodes in a document so that you can copy and paste.

Make sure your credit card details are already saved in your ticketek account.

I was just about to write the same thing.

Timing is going to be everything.

I joined the queue an hour ago, got in 15 minutes ago, and of course your session only last 6 minutes, so I'm now kicked out.

Have to join the queue so that you get in at 9.59am. What time should you join the queue. The $101 question

I've got 3 devices on the go, will join at different times on all 3. Surely can get one of them in right on 10am

I honestly think the way they do the tickets is the most frustrating thing in the world. Sitting here in a queue having no idea what is going on, and I have a timer going down when I can’t even buy tickets yet.

I know it goes on sale from 10am but you obviously want to get in that queue before then but what’s the point if you keep getting kicked out and every time I get kicked out I have to re log back into my Ticketek account which you lose about 30 seconds just doing that before you can look for tickets.

What a fxxking stupid system

I honestly think the way they do the tickets is the most frustrating thing in the world. Sitting here in a queue having no idea what is going on, and I have a timer going down when I can’t even buy tickets yet.

I know it goes on sale from 10am but you obviously want to get in that queue before then but what’s the point if you keep getting kicked out and every time I get kicked out I have to re log back into my Ticketek account which you lose about 30 seconds just doing that before you can look for tickets.

What a fxxking stupid system
Traffic on the road frustrates me more than traffic on Ticketek. I'm posting this ten minutes after I had to overtake a learner driver on the wrong side of the road who had decided to stop at a green traffic light. This is in the midst of three of the busiest intersections in the area having road closures due to works / projects.

How come the barcode I'm given when I click on this link is different to the barcode the WB text through to me half an hour ago?
It's a good point.

I received an email a couple of days ago with the 2 barcodes connected to our account. My partner just got a text with a different barcode whereas I haven't received a text. I'll go with the initial two we received via email.

Remove this Banner Ad

Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back