Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

People reporting iPhone/phones in general the app is shitting itself. I tried myself on a phone and had the same barcode freeze error, didn't have any problems on my PC.

Get on a computer if you can

I'm on my laptop. Invalid barcodes, copied and pasted out of the club email, minus Ad/Co prefix as email specified. And as it works every other time!

Barcodes not valid. all 8 of us. Unbelievable
****!! I didn’t rely on the email the club sent to be honest. I have just used the same ones I have used all season to buy my match day tickets and they all worked fine. I’m so sorry for you that must be so bloody stressful

Barcodes not valid, anyone figured out how to fix? Just lost my spot back to 18,000 in queue
Enter them line by line not consecutively after each other. So one number listed one after the other. It worked for me. I copied and pasted them from a word document I set up earlier this morning to make it quicker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People reporting iPhone/phones in general the app is shitting itself. I tried myself on a phone and had the same barcode freeze error, didn't have any problems on my PC.

Get on a computer if you can
Yes definitely the app doesn’t work. I tried both and the PC definitely the way to go

Yes definitely the app doesn’t work. I tried both and the PC definitely the way to go
I hedged my bets and had both PC and Phone in queue, PC popped first, no issues, tried phone because of a few people reporting issues on the app, and yep, app is a shitshow.

Wouldn’t let me use my f**king credit card, in the queue again. WTF.
You have to select what type of credit card it is so VISA, Mastercard etc…. It doesn’t automatically know.

I nearly got caught out by that as well. Tried twice thinking WTF until I realised. Almost missed my time as a result but just made it

Remove this Banner Ad

Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back