Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m getting through on a single barcode looks like plenty left, keep trying
I tried to purchase a family pass, though.

Don't you need two barcodes to facilitate that?

If we win through to the SF, I'll try a different tactic.

Keep trying people are still reporting that they can get tickets, just go best available
I'm not even able to get into the site now due to unauthorised access.

Not even sure wtf that means or how that's possible. Just because I was using three devices? Now my account has been suspended.

What a joke.

I ordered mine with a delivery method by SMS after it timed me out first time. Why offer me level 2 if there are no @#$%@$#% seats Ticketek?
The question I have is has anyone got the SMS yet please?

I ordered mine with a delivery method by SMS after it timed me out first time. Why offer me level 2 if there are no @#$%@$#% seats Ticketek?
The question I have is has anyone got the SMS yet please?
I got mine about 2 minutes after i bought, but i was also one of the first in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I finally secured a ticket. The barcode didn't work with my first few attempts, and, as a result, was booted back to the queue a few times. On my final attempt, I managed to get a ticket.

Level 2 was sold out, but level 1 is better than nothing.

So memberships are aligned with Ticketmaster, but finals tickets through Ticketek? Are they just the one dodgy company behind the scenes? 🤔
No they are separate companies but they are one arrogant, ruthless, gouging duopoly that needs to be taken to the ICCC and dismantled. Then drawn and quartered.

A national disgrace, like the big 4 banks, the airlines, and the big 2 supermarkets.

I'm in again but this confuses me.

I have selected a Family Pass... This is only showing 2x tickets, though??

Can anyone help? I have five mins to confirm selection.

I need 2x adults and 2x junior tickets.

1724806066376.png

Restarted the whole process and was able to get though, level 4 nosebleed but will stand somewhere on level 1 anyway.

I finally secured a ticket. The barcode didn't work with my first few attempts, and, as a result, was booted back to the queue a few times. On my final attempt, I managed to get a ticket.

Level 2 was sold out, but level 1 is better than nothing.
Level 2 may become available again if the AFL members don't take up their allocation from 12pm. Pretty sure they will though

Thankfully got in M34 but initially had big problems with the barcode.

Keep trying same old story with Ticketek.

Remove this Banner Ad

Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back