Opinion First Choice Ruck - Pitto vs TDK

Remove this Banner Ad

I would suggest that it is core strength that he needs to add so that he can take on tha gorilla's.
Grundy is more the build that I would look to emulate not necessarily obtain.
Grundy does not have TDK's mobility which is something we would like to retain.

That and he got his ankle stomped on in the first quarter.

TDK going gorilla is what was happening the previous 2 years, and what dragged him down. McKay also had the same issue.

Let them be athletic please.
Yeah he’s athleticism is what stands out so definitely don’t want him losing that. More muscle less fat ✅

I would suggest that it is core strength that he needs to add so that he can take on tha gorilla's.
Grundy is more the build that I would look to emulate not necessarily obtain.
Grundy does not have TDK's mobility which is something we would like to retain.
Yes definitely that needs to improve - don’t want him falling over too easily.

Looking forward to Pitto making it really hard on Vossy for future games. English has Pitto/TDK covered for most key stats.

That aside; it is simply about group intensity and pressure rather than who is in or out. Last week GWS had key players out and it make dick all difference.

2-6 when playing two rucks, yet some ostriches are determined to keep their heads in the sand by insisting that playing both is the way forward. The evidence is obvious for all to see: our forward line is too imbalanced when we play both rucks, far outweighing the slight advantage we gain in clearance. Hopefully the MC finally realise this and go forward with TdK

1st choice rick: TDK

38th choice ruck: Pittonet.

Said it after the prelim. That game should've stamped his papers. I'll stand by that.

Not a player in the competition who is as utterly worthless as Pittonet.

What was it? 37 points to 8 out of the middle with him in the ruck? What's he in the side for? That's his job.

Peaheart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was listening to Chris Scott’s post match interview from last night. Interesting his opinion on the hit out stat. I bet Pitt wouldn’t get a game at Geelong given he gives nothing else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to Pitto making it really hard on Vossy for future games. English has Pitto/TDK covered for most key stats.

That aside; it is simply about group intensity and pressure rather than who is in or out. Last week GWS had key players out and it make dick all difference.

Looks like Pitto made the decision really easy.

If Pittonet played the way he did earlier in the year I can understand the 2 ruck scenario. Issue is he doesn’t produce it enough

TDK is a star

IMO we really miss Jack Silvagni. TDK & Jack is the best combo.

O’Keefe in 12 months will be another great option as 2nd ruck/fwd

For this season I’d rather go TDK supported by McKay and Kennedy and have an extra mid

Have Sam Durdin as extra KPD and take some ruck work in defence

Now that TDK is out for the rest of the season, we REALLY need Pitto to lift and start being more useful around the ground. Particularly, knowing when to drop back and help out in Defence as an intercept ala Gawn. Our defence is the weakest link atm and having Pitto as an extra defender at times would really help our cause.

If Pittonet played the way he did earlier in the year I can understand the 2 ruck scenario. Issue is he doesn’t produce it enough

TDK is a star

IMO we really miss Jack Silvagni. TDK & Jack is the best combo.

O’Keefe in 12 months will be another great option as 2nd ruck/fwd

For this season I’d rather go TDK supported by McKay and Kennedy and have an extra mid

Have Sam Durdin as extra KPD and take some ruck work in defence
Crucial now Martin ready to come in soon, we need another classy marking option with Harry now sharing ruck duties

Now that TDK is out for the rest of the season, we REALLY need Pitto to lift and start being more useful around the ground. Particularly, knowing when to drop back and help out in Defence as an intercept ala Gawn. Our defence is the weakest link atm and having Pitto as an extra defender at times would really help our cause.
Is TDK out for the rest of the season? CFC report said "At this stage, he will be sidelined for the remainder of the home-and-away season". For me, I'm going with that for the moment...

Opinion First Choice Ruck - Pitto vs TDK

Remove this Banner Ad

Back