First finals debutant in 25 years...

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have liked to get some games under his belt first but it's good to see him get a game. Seems to have worked his butt off to get there so why not reward the kid.

Wood another finals debutant.

Surely the Dogs have nothing to lose anyway. I say this being dead honest, the Dogs lost last week at the selection table. You don't under any circumstances play 50% fit players in finals. The Dogs played FIVE!

Pick 22 100% fit players, and you might win!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never heard of him, could you tell us more about him?

Dominated juniors last year. From memory gets a stack of the ball. Size was probably the major reason he slipped in the draft.

Serious question for Doggies fans... how does Eagleton and Minson continue to get a game ahead of Moles and Everitt?

I can answer the Minson one. Roughead who will be our starting ruck in a few years and has a problematic shoulder. He popped it out twice just a few weeks ago and earlier in the year. I'm glad they're taking it easy with him I'd hate to cut his career in half.

Serious question for Doggies fans... how does Eagleton and Minson continue to get a game ahead of Moles and Everitt?

They are probably forced to play a 2nd ruck against Sydney as Mumford is ridiculously fit for a ruckman. Eagleton, don't ask me. He is a squib who did SFA last week for them. I hope Everitt gets traded so he can show the Dogs what they have been missing.

Hooper should have played last week... midget wrestling between he and Blair would have been interesting.

It is Mini-Me vs Maxi Mini-Me! Lol, would have been a great contest!:thumbsu:

They are probably forced to play a 2nd ruck against Sydney as Mumford is ridiculously fit for a ruckman. Eagleton, don't ask me. He is a squib who did SFA last week for them. I hope Everitt gets traded so he can show the Dogs what they have been missing.

Which is not much I'm afraid.

Remove this Banner Ad

First finals debutant in 25 years...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back