Backfire FISTO’s Premiership hangovers vs zackah’s Don't screw this ups ft. STuP18 melting as they slide out of the 8 for the 2nd year running

What is your go to takeaway after a little bit of day drinking

• KFC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red rooster

• Subway - lol why bother

• Hungry Jacks

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

200w.gif

Get around him FISTO
I just got home

200w.gif

200w.gif

200w.gif

200w.gif

200w.gif

200w.gif

200w.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who won bingo?

Less than half the flogs tagged showed up and NONE until after the game was over - so I’d say I won

so just to be clear Saveloy Rockstar you are a gutless squib. You tagged other people, now wont turn up to face the music for your backfired thread.

lol so I should stay up to 6am just find out that a few GeeLOL flogs finally turned up when they realised they were going to win? :$

Now that’s gutless

Almost as gutless as Essendong

Almost

Last edited:
so just to be clear Saveloy Rockstar you are a gutless squib. You tagged other people, now wont turn up to face the music for your backfired thread.

lol and where were you during the game???

Turn up after it’s all over then call me gutless because I went to bed after NOBODY fronted 😂 🤦‍♂️

Congrats on being the first pussy to do a victory lap though, even if it was a But but Collingwood

IMG_9779.jpeg

#sobrave :$

Last edited:
You and zackah are the only * bay regular posters these days.

There was exquisite melts on the Esso board last night though :)
club boards exist for sincere melts, i’ll only express my violent hatred for the men in green, but we don’t play good wet weather football. been the case for years. gotta open up the dome roof sometimes

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire FISTO’s Premiership hangovers vs zackah’s Don't screw this ups ft. STuP18 melting as they slide out of the 8 for the 2nd year running

Back