Fletch Lives!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad Sid's in, particularly this week. Alleviates a lot of match up problems we seem to have against Melbourne with his versatility. Has definitely earned his spot.

this is a fletcher roberts thread, not bont
:eek: hope roberts also gets a shot up forward
Boo! Bontempelli goes where he likes!

As for Fletch, I think he'll spend most of his time down back but I love his selection because it enables us to swing him forward as necessary, which could be really good against Melbourne who have us beaten for quality height at both ends. Could've been really good against Carlton and Adelaide too, actually.

Boo! Bontempelli goes where he likes!

As for Fletch, I think he'll spend most of his time down back but I love his selection because it enables us to swing him forward as necessary, which could be really good against Melbourne who have us beaten for quality height at both ends. Could've been really good against Carlton and Adelaide too, actually.
ITS the Dread Pirate Roberts to you

;)

The Princess Bride reference :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Showed a lot I thought. Appeared to play on Frawley start to finish, who only kicked the two (one being a ripper from outside 50). Hard to gauge on such a low quality game, but didn't notice any major stuff-ups for someone so inexperienced.

I think Roberts would to ;) But sounds like he played a good solid game though 2 goals kicked on him ain't so bad, especially on the $800,000 man :drunk:
Yeah, and it is still very early in his career. I hope he continues to play at AFL level, he's shown he has the tools, we need his versatility and all that good form in the VFL being rewarded with an AFL game shouldn't be undone after a solid showing.

Fletch went good. Well worth persevering with.

Best thing about fletch - natural footballer that makes great decisions. Look at all his little handballs when under pressure last night. Just a smart, smart player, that's improving physically and has all the skills. Must get an extended run in the team

Fletch went good. Well worth persevering with.

Best thing about fletch - natural footballer that makes great decisions. Look at all his little handballs when under pressure last night. Just a smart, smart player, that's improving physically and has all the skills. Must get an extended run in the team

Agree 100%

Remove this Banner Ad

Fletch Lives!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back