Flog of the year nominations

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks a bit like a Tiges supporter 2 months into a new season.
Looks a bit like a Tiges supporter 2 months into a new season.

You 2 closet tigers need to get a hobby. So obsessed with Richmond. It's sickening. Carlol and the bathpiss licking supporters are far too cocky after a couple of flukey wins. As the season progresses, I'm very confident you 2 flog knobs will soon shut the **** up.

You 2 closet tigers need to get a hobby. So obsessed with Richmond. It's sickening. Carlol and the bathpiss licking supporters are far too cocky after a couple of flukey wins. As the season progresses, I'm very confident you 2 flog knobs will soon shut the **** up.
Sorry cant hear you over the sound of our teams (carlol and #lolnorf) in a top 8 battle.

Its not so much that he provided this present, but that he thought people wouldn't think he is a flog for posting

You would have thought that someone like Danger could have gotten a better looking woman than that average Corio Bay Scrubber ...

Ah well, takes all sorts i suppose.

Its not so much that he provided this present, but that he thought people wouldn't think he is a flog for posting
Dat expression "Oh look a scaled down version of a beef short cut"*

*Not recognised through experience at all....

Dangerfield's always been a dickhead, if you want evidence take a look at what he posts on twitter.
You follow him on "Twitter"..? :oops::thumbsu:

lol, that has FOTY written all over it...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dangerfield's always been a dickhead, if you want evidence take a look at what he posts on twitter.
Remember him trying to stick up for Tex, after Nick Kyrgios completely embarrassed him on twitter? And brought up some charity crap that Tex does to defend him.

Absolute comedy, in the cringe category.

You would have thought that someone like Danger could have gotten a better looking woman than that average Corio Bay Scrubber ...

Ah well, takes all sorts i suppose.

Guessing he's a few steps ahead of you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Flog of the year nominations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back