Football club finances / FFP

Remove this Banner Ad

Only to the extent that they'll now be subject to the same rules as every other club.

I think the bigger impact here is the interest free loans. Which really is no different to an annual owner cash injection.
Interesting it was Chelsea, Everton and Newcastle who were the only clubs to come out to help you guys.

Interesting it was Chelsea, Everton and Newcastle who were the only clubs to come out to help you guys.
Yeah. Not sure if there will be a way around it (some talk about converting loans to equity) but I'm sure a bit more will come out in the next day or so.

Usually I’d think there is absolutely no way they could move the goalposts and all of a sudden completely change how PSR is calculated, but then I remembered this is the Premier League we’re talking about.

Time for Dick Master to resign in shame, the league to actually decide on things moving forward and everyone starts on a clean slate with time to prepare for whatever actually fit for purpose rules get decided on.

This whole thing is a ****ing shambles and the league keep posturing and then losing lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Football club finances / FFP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back