Football Dept Garage Sale

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm confused Pee Jay , you gave me red card for calling you a w***er after you gave me an English lesson on something I typed and you did that in a demeaning manner which is why I called you a w***er.

You told me that i was not to use abuse and you'd give me more than a week next time. I think it's time you gave your self a week off. I saw the error of my ways and have not used vicious words like w***er again on this board and I am extremly offended to see you use the term dickwad and obviously abusing amcre because he used a very common saying " toughen up princess " that is no where near offensive.

If you don't give yourself a week can one of the other mods give you one. I'd just like to see some consistancy.

I've changed my ways.

I would have carded him in the past but now i just return fire. All in good fun of course.

But just for you i will edit my post and take a week off - enjoy your xmas !

Glad a few people enjoyed it.

As I had no hand in planning it, I agree obviously would have been better with EFTPOS, and the planning was definitely thrown a bit off track with the rain, so we had to move inside instead of having it outdoors.

Either way, the club appreciates all who came down and contributed, it means a lot for the footy department where they can go and spend that little bit more and try and get that competitive edge.

sounds like the football department missed out, could have really made it a winner by selling coffee's, snags could of even had a raffle only for the fans who came down. Id certainly buy $10 worth of tickets for a chance to win a signed guernsey or football on the day. I would have even had a couple of racks with the new gear, never know fans may had brought some of these as well.

sounds like the football department missed out, could have really made it a winner by selling coffee's, snags could of even had a raffle only for the fans who came down. Id certainly buy $10 worth of tickets for a chance to win a signed guernsey or football on the day. I would have even had a couple of racks with the new gear, never know fans may had brought some of these as well.

What are you talking about? That post is not fit for this board it oozes common sense from every angle. You must be a troll.

Well I got a nbr 44 top.... and I'm thinking TT may become a star!

Who was nbr 44 before him... in XXL??? Maybe I got someone else's top?
Whatever, all just a bit of fun and to support for the club.

Did see Reece Conca slip by and double take, with a quick smile, at the size of the line at 9:45am. Got to inspire a kid?

Well I got a nbr 44 top.... and I'm thinking TT may become a star!

Who was nbr 44 before him... in XXL??? Maybe I got someone else's top?
Whatever, all just a bit of fun and to support for the club.

Did see Reece Conca slip by and double take, with a quick smile, at the size of the line at 9:45am. Got to inspire a kid?

Would be Angus Grahams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Football Dept Garage Sale

Remove this Banner Ad

Back