Footscray VFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Just reading through the stats, that seems like a pretty flat performance, which is probably understandable.

Beaten for possessions and inside 50s and tackles. Coburg players the top 6 ranked on the ground.

Only 2 of our players had more than 2 tackles, Sweet (5) and McNeil (5). Good stat for them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get the feeling he will be debuting next week.
You could be right, but what would be the justification for his selection? The quality of opposition next week can’t be a consideration. If he’s ready, he’s ready. Doesn’t matter if we’re playing against top or bottom.

Bevo won’t play front half players unless they bring plenty without ball in hand.

Hope we get a look at the kid soon, but not at the expense of selection integrity in our run home.

Someone who’s watched Marra closely all year and went to the game today told me it was the hardest JUH had worked all season up and down the ground. Also the delivery to him was shocking. Thought it was his best game since GWS. Good signs for the kid.

Someone who’s watched Marra closely all year and went to the game today told me it was the hardest JUH had worked all season up and down the ground. Also the delivery to him was shocking. Thought it was his best game since GWS. Good signs for the kid.
Also didn't have schache next to him to distract a defender

I wonder whether they have/use in house trackers for the VFL games to measure/monitor kms covered, sprints and repeat sprints etc or is that purely at senior level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Footscray VFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back