Remove this Banner Ad

FOR SALE OR TRADE! Signed Daniel Rich 2017 Indigenous Guernsey. Feel free to inbox me with offers!

66412ff59648f42c67b210b6df4e55dc.jpg
6849c7817679550dfa8c90b675f36044.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

wh

why did port wear that teal thunderbolt guernsey for hertiage round
because it was a 80s theme heritage round but collingwood wouldn't let them wear wear prison bars again as they wore it a previous heritage round..so they did that as a bit of protest

wh

why did port wear that teal thunderbolt guernsey for hertiage round
Thats right Beno84. We had no other options once Collingwood opposed it. It was an 80s themed round and the only jumper we wore in the 80's was the prison bar. So we went with our current clash at the time which was the lightning bolt.

Thats right Beno84. We had no other options once Collingwood opposed it. It was an 80s themed round and the only jumper we wore in the 80's was the prison bar. So we went with our current clash at the time which was the lightning bolt.
I thought it was just because it clashed with St.Kilda.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got any 90s Fitzroy jumpers with the Quit logo they'd part with? Cheers.
Good luck. I used to search intensely at the height of my Fitzroy interest and while living in the suburb and they'd pop up maybe once every few months and linger. I never went through with it despite the fact a few mediums came up and they were about $150... haven't seen once since those days of about 2015.

Really looking for this jumper retail or player issue/ large or xl, keen to get asap as I wanna wear it when I go over seas!! Willing to trade or pay

ef2199b3cb2151c90199d20f909cf052.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Footy Jumpers Buy Swap Sell – new rules in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back