Remove this Banner Ad

Yep sorry. It's a retail still with tags attached etc. Hungry Jacks logo

You need to upload photos for us to get a real idea on the value. Even sizing plays a role in pricing. Not many will fork out big bucks for an XXS.

Throwing in a random jersey here just for fun:

Wales Rugby Union Under Armour home shirt. It's the Test/Authentic version with the stronger material and stretchy side panels. Size S.

$15.

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600 (2).jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg
zapp-brannigan.jpg

Hi guys, looking at selling a few of my guernseys, if anyone is interested PM me.

2006 special edition premiers guernsey
2011 25th anniversary Daniel Kerr player issue
2015 Josh Kennedy Player issue away (guernsey that we wore in the massive GF choke, plus the year he won his first coleman)
2016 Dom Sheed player issue 30th anniversary
2017 Sam Mitchel player issue away

Also looking to sell a few of my sherrins.

1997 red McDonalds sherrin, signed by Robert Harvey (brownlow medalist of that year)
1999 Yellow mcDonalds game ball from the Elimination final between West Coast & the Bulldogs. Ealges won the game by 4 points. Comes with a COA, and the ball is signed by the 3 field umpires (weird, I know)
2001/2 yellow VW sherrin, pretty much brand new.

All of them still inflate, with the red maccas one having a brand new bladder in it.

PM me for prices and more details if anyone's interested. Not after stupid prices for them either, most I'll sell for what I paid for them.

Cheers.

Ok, everything sold, except the premiers guernsey, and the Sherrins, which are on ebay at the moment.

Hi guys, looking at selling a few of my guernseys, if anyone is interested PM me.

2006 special edition premiers guernsey
2011 25th anniversary Daniel Kerr player issue
2015 Josh Kennedy Player issue away (guernsey that we wore in the massive GF choke, plus the year he won his first coleman)
2016 Dom Sheed player issue 30th anniversary
2017 Sam Mitchel player issue away

Also looking to sell a few of my sherrins.

1997 red McDonalds sherrin, signed by Robert Harvey (brownlow medalist of that year)
1999 Yellow mcDonalds game ball from the Elimination final between West Coast & the Bulldogs. Ealges won the game by 4 points. Comes with a COA, and the ball is signed by the 3 field umpires (weird, I know)
2001/2 yellow VW sherrin, pretty much brand new.

All of them still inflate, with the red maccas one having a brand new bladder in it.

PM me for prices and more details if anyone's interested. Not after stupid prices for them either, most I'll sell for what I paid for them.

Cheers.
Gi matee do u syill have the kennedy, sheed and mitchel guernseys?

5fbd498157c273f424ecca24e5c676f8.jpg

Here's the Guernsey I mentioned... I guess you could call it a medium it doesn't have a size on it

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Bears Jersey is also at mossgreen as a match worn but doesnt look right to me.
Any thoughts ???

Attachments

• IMG_0584.JPG
    IMG_0584.JPG
    163.7 KB · Views: 10
This Bears Jersey is also at mossgreen as a match worn but doesnt look right to me.
Any thoughts ???
Yep jumper isnt right. 89 was the only year for the mitre10 badge but 89 was the first year of the cerise color jumper. This jumper does not appear cerise. Not the first time mossgreen has advertised something incorrectly. No Coa but they will write one for you to confirm their mistake further, but that comes at a cost too. I personally know of 4 jumpers that have been returned to mossgreen/leski after being proven they weren't what they claimed to be.

Yep jumper isnt right. 89 was the only year for the mitre10 badge but 89 was the first year of the cerise color jumper. This jumper does not appear cerise. Not the first time mossgreen has advertised something incorrectly. No Coa but they will write one for you to confirm their mistake further, but that comes at a cost too. I personally know of 4 jumpers that have been returned to mossgreen/leski after being proven they weren't what they claimed to be.

Yes that's correct the first jumper sponsor was in 89 mitre 10 not 88 and the BB logo doesn't look right

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

H
They they are very rare. Can expect $250+ for it
Hi mate do u still have your heritage guernsey
Have a few i'm looking to move on at the moment. Pretty firm on prices for the West Coast's, the others lightly negotiable. Just PM me. Cheers.

2006 West Coast Eagles Heritage Round Player Issue #12 - Signed by Worsfold - $350
View attachment 131908
2012 Luke Shuey Player Issue and Signed Away #13 - $180
View attachment 131909
2013 Dion Prestia Match Worn and Signed (also Training Worn in 2014) Away #10 - $150
View attachment 131912
2013 Shaun Burgoyne Training Worn and Signed Custom Made Puma Boots with LOA from Puma - $300
View attachment 131915
Bit of a long shot do u still have the luke shuey or the 2006 heritage player issue?

Are you able to elaborate on those four? I find it interesting and worthwhile to be able to prove the 'big guys' wrong. I know for instance that 23_fan photo-matches a lot of his material and would be superb at proving when a certain guernsey is from

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Footy Jumpers Buy Swap Sell – new rules in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back