Remove this Banner Ad

I have a signed Karmichael Hunt 2012 home jersey for sale. Looking for around $100. Paid a fair bit more than that at the time.

IMG_1532.jpg IMG_1533.jpg

I also have a fair few retail Suns jerseys from various years an a player issue if anyone was interested. I didn't think so so I just listed the signed jersey.

Might be Looking at off Loading some of my Jerseys. possibly my Richmond centenary jersey worn twice size S and a couple others pm if interested

Wanting to trade for, or buy, any pre 1997 carlton football jumpers or shorts. I have plenty to trade including quite a few players matchworn jumpers from the 80s and 90s. Im also happy to pay cash for the right items. Message me with what you have. Thanks

I am looking for a St Kilda player-issued jumper from 2004, doesn't actually have to be player-issued but it would need to have a neck that looks like the image below and not the shitty retail neck. Small or Medium.

172279-tlsnewslandscape.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a few Cats guernseys for sale. Feel free to inbox me if you have any questions or offers.

Tom Lonergan 'Members' Signed
tumblr_ofktzuw3pS1vh6eeso1_400.jpg

Paul Chapman 'Training'
tumblr_ofku2aWW6z1vh6eeso1_400.jpg

Jimmy Bartel 'Home 2009 Gold Premiers Logo' Worn and Signed
tumblr_ofktyp9iyP1vh6eeso1_400.jpg

Mark Blake '150th Celebration'
tumblr_ofku5ssSgs1vh6eeso1_400.jpg

Gary Ablett 'Home 2009 Gold Premiers Logo' Worn and Signed
tumblr_ofku7tXqkY1vh6eeso1_400.jpg

Simon Hogan 'Heritage'
tumblr_ofku94PVZC1vh6eeso1_400.jpg

Darren Milburn 'Home 2009 Gold Premiers Logo' Worn
tumblr_ofkua6iGsT1vh6eeso1_400.jpg

Max Rooke 'Home 2009 Gold Premiers Logo'
tumblr_ofku48WM8W1vh6eeso1_400.jpg

Joel Corey '2008 NAB Cup'
tumblr_ofkubmYOE51vh6eeso1_400.jpg

Brad Otten '2008 NAB Cup'
tumblr_ofkv6eYQh21vh6eeso1_400.jpg

55561-sydney-swans-2016-mens-red-training-t-shirt-2000.jpg Hi guys,

I know this is a jersey forum, but I've been looking all over the internet (with no luck) for this training shirt in size 2xl. If anyone owns this shirt could you please get in contact with me

Thank you!

View attachment 307489 Hi guys,

I know this is a jersey forum, but I've been looking all over the internet (with no luck) for this training shirt in size 2xl. If anyone owns this shirt could you please get in contact with me

Thank you!

Apparently Sydney have a club store at Allianz Stadium, have you tried there? The club online stores are run by a central company, so the stock is often different to what is in the physical store. I'm not sure where you live, but if it isn't close, it could be wise to give them a ring and ask. I know Crowmania are always willing to do payment over the phone and send out items that they have in stock but aren't online. Good luck.

Does anyone have a Port Adelaide Prison Bars Guernsey for sale? Or any Collingwood, western Bulldogs or hawthorn guernseys?

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Footy Jumpers Buy Swap Sell – new rules in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back