Game Footy Survivor 3 - Never Surrender: Hawks go B2B!

Remove this Banner Ad

Do It GIF

*please
There are a bazillion badges and only so much time in the day.

That said, I have opened Photoshop and done a run across a few badges giving them the 4 different sizes for different screen resolutions..

No that's when the Hawks descended on them.

The tally is total votes cast, for and against.
Ohh fair enough. Poor things. Oh well - if we can't do it on the field, we can at least do it here. Happy to have played my part
1700007626127.png

There are a bazillion badges and only so much time in the day.

That said, I have opened Photoshop and done a run across a few badges giving them the 4 different sizes for different screen resolutions..
I would love it if the two survivor badges were the same size, but it is what it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry Scythe94

Hawthorn +1
Melbourne -1

Adelaide: Eliminated
Brisbane: Eliminated
Carlton: Eliminated
Collingwood: Eliminated
Essendon: Eliminated
Fremantle: Eliminated
Geelong: Eliminated
Gold Coast: 16
GWS Giants: Eliminated
Hawthorn: 342
Melbourne: ELIMINATED
North Melbourne: Eliminated
Port Adelaide: Eliminated
Richmond: Eliminated
St. Kilda: Eliminated
Sydney: Eliminated
Western Bulldogs: Eliminated
West Coast: Eliminated

Second place baby! Never in doubt 💪🏼

Hawks fans now thinking:
was this worth putting an alarm every hour and depriving one of deep sleep, hot food, interrupting meetings, bad sex etc etc…. ?
A little bit of badge envy by the looks of things.

Hawks fans now thinking:
was this worth putting an alarm every hour and depriving one of deep sleep, hot food, interrupting meetings, bad sex etc etc…. ?
I wasn’t getting those things anyway. Least with this I get a shiny new badge to show off.

Hawks fans now thinking:

Yes. Yes it was.

We now know what Hawks supporters do with their day.... and night.
fat-man-enjoying-fast-food-260nw-1361147906.jpg
LOL, that's what Brisbane Lions supporters might do. We code to get our devices to post for us.

Hawks fans now thinking:
I posted every hour, had deep sleep, hot food, was free of meetings, and had the greatest sex imaginable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back