Oppo Camp Former Players

Remove this Banner Ad

Came across this photo on a Facebook page. It was scanned from a book by all accounts. Think it is the first time I had ever seen a Bob Davis photo of him in action (I'm sure there are others, but can't remember ever seeing one). Don't know any other details about the photo.

Bob Davis.jpg

Glenn Kilpatrick
146 games (26 ESS, 120 GEE) from 92-02
images (13).jpeg

Played u19s at North and Reserves with Carlton.

In 1995 after being cut from Essendon he went and won a Margarey Medal in the SANFL before coming to us in 96.
Very serviceable player for us and underrated. As a kid I remember watching him at kardinia Park always confusing him with Mensch. From the stats it looks like from about games 40-110 he was on fire. Started to drop off after that.
Came 2nd in our 1997 best and fairest by 8 votes.
Was an assistant coach for the BFL interleague side in 2015.
Was a junior coordinator at Drysdale FC in 2017
Has a young fella, Will who was on the Falcons squad in 2021.

Can't find anything about what he's up to now. Does anyone know if he's still coaching in the Geelong area?

Legends of Kardinia Park series on YouTube. Not sure what the story with these is. Seems they were made early last year and it is mentioned they are "member exclusive", but I can't remember getting notified about them.

Anyway, some of them have been released over the last few days on YouTube....while a couple have been around for months. Interesting stuff, but don't expect an in-depth interview and much mention of controversies or the negative side of the club etc....it is put out by the club after all!

Mike Turner

Fred Wooller

Chappy:-

Peter Riccardi

Stephen Wells

Legends of Kardinia Park series on YouTube. Not sure what the story with these is. Seems they were made early last year and it is mentioned they are "member exclusive", but I can't remember getting notified about them.

Anyway, some of them have been released over the last few days on YouTube....while a couple have been around for months. Interesting stuff, but don't expect an in-depth interview and much mention of controversies or the negative side of the club etc....it is put out by the club after all!

Mike Turner

Fred Wooller

Chappy:-

Peter Riccardi

Stephen Wells

Love the Mick Turner interview.
Honest as anyone, accurate, and love his views on all things Geelong.
His best players in Newman, Diesel, Clarke and GAS are spot-on.
He was my favourite player for many years.

Looking forward to listening to the others.

Another favourite in Riccardi- great interview.Pity he was cooked for 07; also a pity his son did not make the grade.

Last edited:
Never thought we'd be close to a season starting and I'd be missing Isaac Smith not being around

Remove this Banner Ad

Back