Four Big Announcements Leading into Xmas 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome news. Wines singing now is making me nervous. He's the only one that I could see potentially going however unlikely that would be.
The Wines deal may not officially get over the line for a few more months, but from what I've heard + based on my own opinion, I think he'll sign for a couple of years with a view to testing the market the next time around.

hero_inner_chad_wingard.jpg
Vs
d0jIuM3.gif
Vs
Left-Image.jpg
Vs
tumblr_lp8n8hqVcM1qk08fio1_500.png

This is amazing news, I was a little surprised at a handful of ungrateful posts about the first 3 announcements when everyone knew that Chad's long term commitment was always going to be the big cherry on top. I actually enjoyed the Erin Phillips troll yesterday.

To think anyone could be disappointed having our 2 best players committed for life plus one of the most exciting superstars in the comp locked in for another 4 years shows we may need to put things in perspective & appreciate how far we've come as a club.

Wines bleeds Port & his deal will come in good time, would be surprised if he wasn't stitched up before we're 5-0 next year.

Last edited:
In the end this was an enjoyable exercise. We got some nice toys and admittedly, everyone wanted a Chad the most. Wines would have been superb but I'm happy enough with Chad alone.

The Wines deal may not officially get over the line for a few more months, but from what I've heard + based on my own opinion, I think he'll sign for a couple of years with a view to testing the market the next time around.
Ollie's loyalty will be tested however Ollie is replaceable (want him to stay absolutely though) but Chad is a match winner/game breaker who signature i wanted before Ollie IMHO. In the open market i suspect 17 clubs would be after Chad he is that good and todate at age 22 already a B&F winner, RU B&F, leading goal kicker dual AA and with respect to Ollie he is yet to achieve any thing like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ollie's loyalty will be tested however Ollie is replaceable (want him to stay absolutely though) but Chad is a match winner/game breaker who signature i wanted before Ollie IMHO. In the open market i suspect 17 clubs would be after Chad he is that good and todate at age 22 already a B&F winner, RU B&F, leading goal kicker dual AA and with respect to Ollie he is yet to achieve any thing like that.

lolwut

Ollie is at least as important to us as Chad.

As players their almost equal Chad and Ollie, slight edge to me as Chad can win games off his own bat but the job Ollie did on Fyfe 2nd half of the Freo semi win speaks volumes of how good the kid is. I'd go as far as to say Chad is just the bigger key more for the off field stuff he brings with all the kids that idolize him, his marketability etc. But even saying that Ollie isn't far behind him there either. We are in a privileged position to have both and long may it continue.

As players their almost equal Chad and Ollie, slight edge to me as Chad can win games off his own bat but the job Ollie did on Fyfe 2nd half of the Freo semi win speaks volumes of how good the kid is. I'd go as far as to say Chad is just the bigger key more for the off field stuff he brings with all the kids that idolize him, his marketability etc. But even saying that Ollie isn't far behind him there either. We are in a privileged position to have both and long may it continue.

Thank you GWS :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Four Big Announcements Leading into Xmas 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back