Fox Footy co-host Mark Robinson looks set to leave AFL 360 after 14 years in the hot seat

Remove this Banner Ad

Robbo was ok, didn't care that he wasn't all clean cut like the rest of them and wore his heart on his sleeve.
A breath of fresh air if you ask me. Love how wound up get gets by the same things that annoy the rest of us footy lovers - whilst everyone else in the media just tow the company line and brush it under the carpet.

yes, he's not the most polished - but it's like listening to a bloke talk footy at the pub.

Was the perfect Ying for Whately's very much by the book Yang.

Write a strongly worded letter to Fox Footy saying the Nerdling is on notice and you’ll be monitoring his Geelong/Richmond differential so plenty of Richmond content please

I’ll write a letter saying we need a “Keeping up with the Daicos’s” every week for you.

I want to see what he eats for breakfast

How can you hate a guy that's a complete nuffie like the rest of us?

Loves new jumper designs, putting on hats and other merchandise.

Industry will be worse off without him hosting.
Exactly! Ppl are so critical of him, but he's just one of us. Loves a drink and talks footy just like we all do. Not like the others that are all so politically correct and cleansed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zero mention of Robbo, very weird.

Side note I’ve always disliked Jack Riewoldt but he’s growing on me, I think he would be excellent on 360 FT.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fox Footy co-host Mark Robinson looks set to leave AFL 360 after 14 years in the hot seat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back