Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

you beauty
brentford brighton lads paid up!

33 points on the bench but thats alright, hopefully the next two weeks are kind. BBW 29

Uh Mitoma returned again.

I was also being sincere lol. He had a goal mistakenly credited as an own goal which would be so shitty as an owner.

GW28 teams not playing

United
City
Brighton
Liverpool
Fulham
West Ham

So I've benched Haaland, Rashford and Mitoma. Bought Chilwell and Watkins. -4. If James plays I'll have 11 on the field. Conte will probably give him 58 minutes :rolleyes:

In GW29 there's plenty of teams playing twice so I should be able rotate the squad and pick a captain for potentially 4x points.

GW28 teams not playing

United
City
Brighton
Liverpool
Fulham
West Ham

So I've benched Haaland, Rashford and Mitoma. Bought Chilwell and Watkins. -4. If James plays I'll have 11 on the field. Conte will probably give him 58 minutes :rolleyes:

In GW29 there's plenty of teams playing twice so I should be able rotate the squad and pick a captain for potentially 4x points.

Would be weird for Conte to sub off a Chelsea player!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

35, Chilwell and Kepa flopped which is frustrating, but glad Havertz scored to ease the pain somewhat in that game. Into the top million for the first time this season so happy with that. It's all set up for the BB anyway so getting a green this week is largely a bonus.

I think a lot of people might have Saka. Is that Pos 39,988 in the world? I'm happy to be in and out of the top million!

He had him captain though.

60 points in the end for me. Changed from Saka to Kane last minute which was frustrating, but can't complain. Up to top 850k now.

56 for me. Capatin Saka. Moved up to 350k. Had only 10 play and now have 2 FT to attack the bench boost.

FH 32 looks like the way to go now with Man Utd, Brighton, Man City and Chelsea all blanking.

gw28: 32pts :cryv1:
overall: 817,712th... down 177k :thumbsdown:

Alisson + Ward + Saliba + Estupinan + Rashford + Mitoma + Haaland = all DNP :(

after doing Odegaard -> March, i should have 10 doublers + Haaland
i might even use the bench boost !!

44 (-4) with a lot to go. Happy with last night except for Chelsea. Bruno captain. Solanke in for Haaland . Plan to bring him back for Toney this week

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back