Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

I've renewed the BF league and as always if you want to join just PM me for the code (stops randoms finding it and jumping in).

NOTE: If you were in the league last year you will automatically re-join when you set your team up. This is just for newbies.

Last edited:
I've renewed the BF league and as always if you want to join just PM me for the code (stops randoms finding it and jumping in).

NOTE: If you were in the league last year you will automatically re-join when you set your team up. This is just for newbies.
Thanks mate.

Excited for new season after a pretty shambolic last season...

I assume no one goes without Haaland.

Then its 0, 1 or 2 of Salah and TAA.
Huge swings in team structure depending on those.

Thanks mate.

Excited for new season after a pretty shambolic last season...

I assume no one goes without Haaland.

Then its 0, 1 or 2 of Salah and TAA.
Huge swings in team structure depending on those.

yeah agree, pricing has kinda pushed it that way. I currently have a Haaland/Trent draft, but now looking at a Haaland/Salah no trent draft. Just not sure. So many midfield options and defenders.

I know this isn't the right thread but I don't think I've made enough posts to start my own thread...
Is there a group/thread for EPL Dream Team (Sportsdeck)? I have tried searching using a combination of all of those keywords to no avail. Cheers

I know this isn't the right thread but I don't think I've made enough posts to start my own thread...
Is there a group/thread for EPL Dream Team (Sportsdeck)? I have tried searching using a combination of all of those keywords to no avail. Cheers
don’t think so.
there’s a small group that play at supercoachscores though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes there is. Thread season title needs updating.

Yes there is. Thread season title needs updating.

Champion. Thanks

this is where I’m at.
I’m convinced Kane is going so Richarlison is a bargain.
Eze I just like as a player plus he’s on pens.
Udogie could become a 4 million defender if I need cash.
Foden (minutes risk) could become anyone with the 1 million I have in the bank.
Darwin (minutes risk) is there cause I can’t wrap my brain around starting without a piece of the Liverpool attack but he could be swapped out for one of the Chelsea boys.
The rest is template.

IMG_2252.jpeg

still more than a week out so I’ll probably go in with something completely different.

this is where I’m at.
I’m convinced Kane is going so Richarlison is a bargain.
Eze I just like as a player plus he’s on pens.
Udogie could become a 4 million defender if I need cash.
Foden (minutes risk) could become anyone with the 1 million I have in the bank.
Darwin (minutes risk) is there cause I can’t wrap my brain around starting without a piece of the Liverpool attack but he could be swapped out for one of the Chelsea boys.
The rest is template.

View attachment 1763733

still more than a week out so I’ll probably go in with something completely different.

only feedback would be Darwin. Didn't start there last pre-season game so not sure he will start week 1. But he could start week 2 and that's the week you want him. Solid bench, very similar to mine :).

only feedback would be Darwin. Didn't start there last pre-season game so not sure he will start week 1. But he could start week 2 and that's the week you want him. Solid bench, very similar to mine :).
is there a Liverpool attacker not named Salah that you think is nailed?

is there a Liverpool attacker not named Salah that you think is nailed?
nope, 4 for 2 spots. Any combo of Diaz, Nunez, Gakpo and Jota. Klopp roulette

The EPL Knockout competition is happening again this season, it's free to sign up!

Kane played 80 minutes on the weekend and Foden didn’t start.
so I need to rethink mids and attackers…possibly the goalkeeper too.

I’m already resigned to taking a hit in GW2.

All the talk was that Kane was gone, but he was captain yesterday. Looks more likely to stays. Had Foden all preseason but might move off now. Will Alvarez stay a starter with KDB coming on yesterday? I really want Darwin but not sure I can take the punt on his minutes

All the talk was that Kane was gone, but he was captain yesterday. Looks more likely to stays. Had Foden all preseason but might move off now. Will Alvarez stay a starter with KDB coming on yesterday? I really want Darwin but not sure I can take the punt on his minutes
I’m going to take one punt and I think that will be Darwin. the upside is huge and he only needs 10 minutes on the pitch to get a return. just gotta make sure I have a get out plan.
I’m not prepared to risk Alvarez. he’ll get more opportunity this season but who knows how much and at his price it’s easier to jump on if he starts well.

my big decision for now is Bruno v Odegaard. any thoughts?

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back