Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m going to take one punt and I think that will be Darwin. the upside is huge and he only needs 10 minutes on the pitch to get a return. just gotta make sure I have a get out plan.
I’m not prepared to risk Alvarez. he’ll get more opportunity this season but who knows how much and at his price it’s easier to jump on if he starts well.

my big decision for now is Bruno v Odegaard. any thoughts?

I have both. Looking at something like this currently and still have 1m in the bank.

1691366824302.png

Any thoughts?

364212700_248466618003868_2065900004921481800_n.jpg

Any thoughts?

364212700_248466618003868_2065900004921481800_n.jpg
I don’t like Pope at 5.5 mil. I reckon there are better options for less.
I don’t think Liverpool will keep enough clean sheets to justify Trent’s price.
Mac Alister is interesting.
Enciso and Ferguson are both minutes risks.

I don’t like Pope at 5.5 mil. I reckon there are better options for less.
I don’t think Liverpool will keep enough clean sheets to justify Trent’s price.
Mac Alister is interesting.
Enciso and Ferguson are both minutes risks.
Hm, I can take these into consideration. I think Pope is alright at 5.5.

I realised I updated my team after that. I will probably get rid of Mac Alister.

Brighton boys are cheap, but also a good point.

364426026_1032498061266533_3334030602232647291_n.jpg

Hm, I can take these into consideration. I think Pope is alright at 5.5.

I realised I updated my team after that. I will probably get rid of Mac Alister.

Brighton boys are cheap, but also a good point.

364426026_1032498061266533_3334030602232647291_n.jpg
Mac Alister will be more defensive qt Liverpool. Plenty of good 6.5 options around Eze, Mitoma, Mbermo, Diary, March. All attacking and a couple on penalties. J pedro might be a better option than Ferguson

I think I’ve finally settled on a team. After starting out trying to pick as many sexy differentials as possible what I’ve ended up with is basically template.

still a few minor decisions to be made.
Pedro v Wissa, Onana v Johnstone v Flekken and Areola v Turner

I have a million in the bank and the flexibility to play 4-4-2, or 3-4-3.
No Liverpool :'(
The one player I really want but can’t squeeze in (aside from Salah and Kane) is Maddison.

I think I’ve finally settled on a team. After starting out trying to pick as many sexy differentials as possible what I’ve ended up with is basically template.

still a few minor decisions to be made.
Pedro v Wissa, Onana v Johnstone v Flekken and Areola v Turner

I have a million in the bank and the flexibility to play 4-4-2, or 3-4-3.
No Liverpool :'(
The one player I really want but can’t squeeze in (aside from Salah and Kane) is Maddison.

Definitely Turner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mac Alister will be more defensive qt Liverpool. Plenty of good 6.5 options around Eze, Mitoma, Mbermo, Diary, March. All attacking and a couple on penalties. J pedro might be a better option than Ferguson

Mac Allister might have to play more defensively until Liverpool sign a DM such as Lavia. For now I've got him on my bench.

I've gone for Haaland and Alvarez. If one of them doesn't score the other will.

Keeping a close eye on the Kane situation. If he leaves it will be Kane and Mac Allister out, Salah and Joao Pedro in.

1691580464484.png

He's just been signed by Forest, so yeah.
they are rumoured to want to buy Henderson as well, but think he is injured so even if they do Turner will be #1 for a little while at least.

getting close now. Looks like we have an early Sat morning deadline for the 1st month.

16th September is first Sat night deadline. Makes it a little hard at the start.

Potentially very good but taking a big risk on James and Chilwell's legs falling off.
taking a big risk on Chelsea full stop.
they were a basket case last season, Poch not exactly a clean sheet type of manager and no Nkunku weakens their goal threat significantly even if it does help Jackson’s minutes.

and yeah, James and Chilwell are made of chalk.

Potentially very good but taking a big risk on James and Chilwell's legs falling off.

taking a big risk on Chelsea full stop.
they were a basket case last season, Poch not exactly a clean sheet type of manager and no Nkunku weakens their goal threat significantly even if it does help Jackson’s minutes.

and yeah, James and Chilwell are made of chalk.

Good point. Shaw instead with a decent of fixtures and less chalky!

Looks like Kane is gone. Have changed my team 15 times this morning. Need the deadline so i stop tinkering. No work getting done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back