Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Gordon IMO but it’s close.
Eze looks like an ok hold for his next 2 matches.

friendly reminder that both Diaz and Madueke got dragged at 60 minutes last week.
I reckon I'm gonna hold off, as my planned trades are a bit sideways.

Hopefully Eze and Gordon score okay this week to repay my faith

All about press conferences tomorrow

Muniz has to go as I have no bench (am thinking just go Stewart and upgrade the midfield) but hopefully we get news on Isak and a Jota leak before the deadline.

Yeah that Reset button is useless considering most people will just change tab / close the window and not confirm the transfers anyway.

Daily Mail reporting that Isak has recovered from the eye injury but has picked up a toe injury.

Newcastle are hopeful that he’ll play anyway and will make a late call on whether he plays on Saturday.

Howe won’t be useful in the presser tomorrow will he 😂

If Isak is cleared I'm gonna do something risky and trade Saka out but try to bring him back next match.
Giddy Up!
tom cruise GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Isak is cleared I'm gonna do something risky and trade Saka out but try to bring him back next match.
I'm very new to FPL but trading a player out one week and back in the next seems like a waste of trades. Am I unaware of a useful strategy? Or is Saka under a cloud?

I'm very new to FPL but trading a player out one week and back in the next seems like a waste of trades. Am I unaware of a useful strategy? Or is Saka under a cloud?
A lot are selling this week for the Man City fixture and probably wildcarding next week to get him back. Otherwise it's pretty rare you would dump a guy for one week.

I'm looking at ditching Isak for a week of Solanke or Mateta before smashing the wildcard button. Didn't want to join the crowd on the week 6 WC but it looks required at this point.

I wouldn’t normally do it but you get more free transfers now and if I go Cole Palmer he’s got two games ahead that should be easy so I can stick with him if shit hits the fan. I’m gonna WC the week after next

You wanna have Saka after the City game prob

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back