Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Captain on Diaz....
Prayer GIF
1726957428718.png
sipping modern family GIF

Rogers to the rescue, and now WC activated. Shame Vardy didn't do anything but basically needed to take a punt on him or Delap or someone in that range to get Salah (I guess I should have just gone Diaz!)

Salah was definitely the right play especially if it didn’t cost you transfers. Sometimes the right move doesn’t turn out to be the best move.

someone in our league has a monster score. I’m guessing it’s typeclub.

a little bit of bench jam from ESR is making my week look almost respectable.
I’ve gone early on Jota > Boomo to catch the first of hopefully 2 price rises this week.

100.9 with a dead bench with 2 FT in the bank.

Not sure what to do with the bench, no cheap cash cows
The sacrifice of going with the no Salah has allowed me to spend a little extra on the pine.
My only 4.0 is Fabianski.
Lewis is my cheapest defender, Rogers & Onana in Mids and Joao Pedro up Fwd.
I try to play the value game early and see where it lands me.
Diaz Capt. has catapulted the rank this week so far.
It'll be back to mediocrity next week i guess. I'll try and enjoy it while I can.

Dibling 4.5 might be a sneaky one to get on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Salah was definitely the right play especially if it didn’t cost you transfers. Sometimes the right move doesn’t turn out to be the best move.

someone in our league has a monster score. I’m guessing it’s typeclub.

a little bit of bench jam from ESR is making my week look almost respectable.
I’ve gone early on Jota > Boomo to catch the first of hopefully 2 price rises this week.
Yea somehow my team all delivered and got bonus points. Captain Salah was one of the worst performers despite returning. Swang from 1m to top 20k. Saka still to play.

I'm hoping Haaland attacks a ballboy in the first 10 minutes and gets match banned until I WC him in, to cap the week off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back