Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

-4 for Isak and Saka out for Salah and Vardy went against me. If I hadn't done it I'd have captained Haaland and had Saka meaning I'd have had 13 incremental against the 10 net (with the hit). 3 points not the worst downside but still annoying right before a WC.

Yeah Mazraoui or Dalot are options.

Any other feedback?
I'm not sure that Harwood Bellis is first choice. He only came back in because Stephens is suspended.

With the Colwill spot, he doesn't need a great fixture run. He needs great fixtures when Aina has bad ones so you can rotate the two. The same applies to any 4.5 combo. I'm not wildcarding (hopefully) so I haven't looked to see what the good pairings are.

I'm not sold on Havertz when he's playing as a midfielder and it sounds like Odegaard could be out for a while. I'd much rather have Saka but it would mean sacrificing one of McNeil or ESR and bringing in a 6 million-ish attacker.

I don't think Flekken is the great choice others say he is but all the keepers are a lottery unless you go with Raya and that would involve restructuring your 3 Arsenal.

I don't want to join in the content creator train wildcarding this week, but I really need Haaland and think I just gotta bite the bullet. I already have 2 Arsenal players so not catching this fixture swing they're all selling, but that stupid Viking is ruining my FPL life haha.

I'm not sure that Harwood Bellis is first choice. He only came back in because Stephens is suspended.

With the Colwill spot, he doesn't need a great fixture run. He needs great fixtures when Aina has bad ones so you can rotate the two. The same applies to any 4.5 combo. I'm not wildcarding (hopefully) so I haven't looked to see what the good pairings are.

I'm not sold on Havertz when he's playing as a midfielder and it sounds like Odegaard could be out for a while. I'd much rather have Saka but it would mean sacrificing one of McNeil or ESR and bringing in a 6 million-ish attacker.

I don't think Flekken is the great choice others say he is but all the keepers are a lottery unless you go with Raya and that would involve restructuring your 3 Arsenal.
If Rodri is out for a while, Rico Lewis might be the man.

66 Salah Captain.
green arrow of 77k
Rank 926k

3 free transfers.

Already gone Jota to Mbeumo
Thinking Salah to Saka
and Jebbison to Solanke (.1 short going to Havertz)

Leaves me .5 in the bank and next week prob Robertson to Porro next week leaving me with around 1 in the bank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't want to join in the content creator train wildcarding this week, but I really need Haaland and think I just gotta bite the bullet. I already have 2 Arsenal players so not catching this fixture swing they're all selling, but that stupid Viking is ruining my FPL life haha.
I’m waiting one more week but definitely having Haaland against Fulham. He’ll surely go up .1 again by then depending if you can eat that or not

I’m waiting one more week but definitely having Haaland against Fulham. He’ll surely go up .1 again by then depending if you can eat that or not
Definitely want him then, and Newcastle have looked rubbish so he probable bangs another hat trick this week too lol.

Have taken a -4 at this stage to catch Mbeumo and Diaz pre rise in case I WC. But this looks like too good a lineup to WC out of this week and worth just eating the -4.
1727051632733.png

Definitely want him then, and Newcastle have looked rubbish so he probable bangs another hat trick this week too lol.

Have taken a -4 at this stage to catch Mbeumo and Diaz pre rise in case I WC. But this looks like too good a lineup to WC out of this week and worth just eating the -4.
View attachment 2119013

Yeah nice, no Saka probably your only worry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back