Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

I only got 38
jurassic park deal with it GIF
I had my shit truck round last week.

How do you score 74 and wish you used the WC instead?? Great result.

56 for me, Villa finally get a clean sheet and Konsa goes off injured 11 mins in. 😂 Considering the wildcard now to get off Liverpool and onto City players.

Well probably thought I would have 4 FT to use this week if I did trigger the WC. But I am just being greedy.

Gordon think I will hold as isn't doing horrible, just can't score that penalty.

Maybe TAA out this week, drop down to an El Nori, and then (-4) someone else. I have 5mil in the bank, probably should spend that somewhere.

Well probably thought I would have 4 FT to use this week if I did trigger the WC. But I am just being greedy.

Gordon think I will hold as isn't doing horrible, just can't score that penalty.

Maybe TAA out this week, drop down to an El Nori, and then (-4) someone else. I have 5mil in the bank, probably should spend that somewhere.

Could you use up the cash without removing TAA?

Very nice, can probably roll 1-2 weeks too which sets you up nicely!

74 this week. Finally heading right direction.

Only 1 FT after burning 3 this week, probably should have done WC but oh well. Not sure when I will use that now.
No way
You did excellent. All good transfers and C Saka.

can you get Haaland with one hit?
If so do that and keep WC til 12ish - Brighton, Chelsea, Villa in, Pool and Forest out.

After a cracking GW1, finally making ground up again, despite WC in Haaland for his blanks as captain!
Funny game this.

Have 4 FT, am thinking over next 1-2 GWs to do
Jackson to 5.5ish striker (this week I think)
Porro to 4.4-4.5 defender (next GW)
And Semenyo to Foden

Ideally this week but don’t really want to take out Porro before West Ham, though Foden will explode one of these weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_8957.png
    IMG_8957.png
    473.9 KB · Views: 4
Alisson 6 week hammy.

Poor lad. No good. Tough one for Liverpool to weather, will be interesting to see how they go.
Which means definitely out for Chelsea (H), Arsenal (A), Brighton (H), Villa (H); and MAYBE for Southampton (A).
I don't see enough benefit to use a transfer to get Kelleher, but if you had Allison, or were sick of your current keeper, could be a handy pick up.

Very nice, can probably roll 1-2 weeks too which sets you up nicely!

No way
You did excellent. All good transfers and C Saka.

can you get Haaland with one hit?
If so do that and keep WC til 12ish - Brighton, Chelsea, Villa in, Pool and Forest out.
Sadly no.:p
Welbeck to Solanke.
Just short. So one of my 4.5's (probably Davis) to Keane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor lad. No good. Tough one for Liverpool to weather, will be interesting to see how they go.
Which means definitely out for Chelsea (H), Arsenal (A), Brighton (H), Villa (H); and MAYBE for Southampton (A).
I don't see enough benefit to use a transfer to get Kelleher, but if you had Allison, or were sick of your current keeper, could be a handy pick up.

Will be tough indeed, 0 Liverpool players for me

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back