Play Nice Franklin contract talks on hold

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Buddy wants to walk, Clarko should run him into the ground.

No rotations. No medical-attention beyond what is 100% necessary for him to play week-to-week.

No leniency.

You never know, he might play better that way also - stay permanently on ground, in forward line, like, i don't know, a full forward?

Since Buddy wants to walk, Clarko should run him into the ground.

No rotations. No medical-attention beyond what is 100% necessary for him to play week-to-week.

No leniency.

Spot on. Burn him out. Run him into the ground like a bogan and a VN Commodore

Tempted to delete this post. Footy Show has, somehow, survived long past its use-by date.
it as only posted incase any wanted to go lost interest in that show a while ago i like watching the footy legends bit of marks or what ever else from local footy and any good news stories they some times do, will watch it now and then only if certain players are on usually Browndog for Johnno Brown most others are boring those two make it funny to watch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buddy isn't your typical anything, he's a freak! He'll be the first player to be nominated AA for all positions in the same year before he retires, I promise you.

Are you kidding? Unless AA back line is determined by the number of frees against, Buddy will never get a look at a back line guernsey. ;)

Lee Mathews made an interesting observation bout Buddy. Said he wasn't your typical CHF - more like a big forward flanker.

Lethal's spot on. To be a typical CHF, you have to be able to mark consistently overhead. Buddy's strengths lay in his pace, recovery, and ability to kick freak goals, very much like a half forward flanker.

Lethal's spot on. To be a typical CHF, you have to be able to mark consistently overhead. Buddy's strengths lay in his pace, recovery, and ability to kick freak goals, very much like a half forward flanker.

And it is why we need to still find a genuine KPF who can regularly take overhead marks. Too much ball goes to Buddy without a mark being taken. Some of his marking efforts are poor to be honest and hurt the side. He obviously makes up for it with his ground play. He did take 2 very good overhead marks in the praccy game against the Kangas which were surprising so he can do it but it isnt a natural instinct.

Not certain Roughie is the man either to be honest. Still seems to jump at it like it is a basketball.

Anyone else watching AFL360 and listening to Kevin Sheedy talk about how good Franklin would be for GWS? They would certainly have the money in the cap to pay him 1.3-1.5 a year....and it wouldn't surprise me for the AFL to chip in an extra 500k to get the deal done to grow the game in Western Sydney. I'm starting to get a little nervous!

Anyone else watching AFL360 and listening to Kevin Sheedy talk about how good Franklin would be for GWS? They would certainly have the money in the cap to pay him 1.3-1.5 a year....and it wouldn't surprise me for the AFL to chip in an extra 500k to get the deal done to grow the game in Western Sydney. I'm starting to get a little nervous!

That's the last club you need to worry about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back