Franklin is Bock's Bunny

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow the maturity of the worst hawks supporter out on display. Not only doesn't it have the knowledge on their own players, but lacks the ability to read. Alas a new mark has been set.

Bock's not nearly as fast as Franklin, but someone other than David Mackay would have been better. Was pretty hilarious seeing them stand next to each other. Even 10 mentioned it. It was down to poor coaching and the wrong matchups (or excellent coaching by Clarkson) that won them the game. Also Hardnut Hodge was just too good... his around the ball work is excellent. If Mitchell can't do it, he can.

Haha.

Why are you quoting me?

Read the following posts again: (but you might want to take your foot out of your mouth first – it’ll help you see better :thumbsu:)

Dippers_Mullet said:
Bock was awesome tonight, got one back on Buddy.

He won the key one-on-one marking contests, but Buddy did have 7 shots on goal. Though even if he had kicked half of those it probably wouldn't have been a different story.

Better read your last one, then you'll learn where your anatomy really goes.

Indeed.

You quoted me, saying - ‘why can't Hawthorn supporters admit Buddy was beaten?’

I replied, referring you to my post where I said, ‘Bock was awesome. Even if Buddy managed to kick half of his shots it still wouldn’t have made much difference as to who took the honours.’

You then quoted that very post saying the worst Hawthorn supporters are on display.

I referred you to the post again.

… and you’re saying my foot’s in my mouth? Heh.

Hahaha whatever. He was blistering in areas that cut Adelaide up. Bocks 85 touches in the back pocket really hurt us :rolleyes:

1.6 too. What if he kicked 4.2, in whic he really should have. Keep telling yourself that Crows fans.
what if. piss off to the other place you call reality mate. i hate what ifs heres one for you , what happens if you didnt draft buddy? reakon thats a stupid statement well that makes 2 stupid statements. tosser

Amazing. Buddy was "smashed", and yet he still has 21 possessions and 7 scoring shots. Just imagine what he will do if he ever plays a good game :rolleyes:

According to this forum, everyone who has played on Buddy this year has beaten him. Bock played well tonight, but if you think Franklin is his "bunny", you're an idiot.

Buddy is not Bock's bunny. 1 of the reasons the crows lost tonight was because of Bock. Who the hell doesnt account for their man in the last quater and lets him run from the backline to the forward line setting up goals. He was also playing loose through the middle as the cameras showed Bock twiddling his thumbs in the backline with no one around him.

Indeed.

You quoted me, saying - ‘why can't Hawthorn supporters admit Buddy was beaten?’

I replied, referring you to my post where I said, ‘Bock was awesome. Even if Buddy managed to kick half of his shots it still wouldn’t have made much difference as to who took the honours.’

You then quoted that very post saying the worst Hawthorn supporters are on display.

I referred you to the post again.

… and you’re saying my foot’s in my mouth? Heh.

When did I say Hawthorn supports can't admit Buddy was beaten? Clearly people have... and unless you're referring to something else, I don't see the logic. I like to make stuff up as well.... :thumbsu:

Same goes for 'worst Hawthorn supporters'. I didn't say worst hawks supporters are on display. I said you specifically; a hawks supporter, was on display. Thus I apologise to the other hawks supporters on your behalf for somehow mistaking my post. I know many awesome hawks supporters and I am myself a fan of Brad 'Who the hell is he?' Sewell.

And again... when did I say your foots in your mouth? Context is the key buddy. Real interpretation and accurate reading are also important. Try it.

Last Line Hero - I very much agree. Rutten is always average against the hawks. He just can't seem to get himself together against them.

Amazing. Buddy was "smashed", and yet he still has 21 possessions and 7 scoring shots. Just imagine what he will do if he ever plays a good game :rolleyes:

According to this forum, everyone who has played on Buddy this year has beaten him. Bock played well tonight, but if you think Franklin is his "bunny", you're an idiot.

Let me just correctly re-phrase that for you. Bock played magnificient and BEAT Buddy, so tonight, Franklin was "his bunny".

When did I say Hawthorn supports can't admit Buddy was beaten? Clearly people have... and unless you're referring to something else, I don't see the logic. I like to make stuff up as well....

Right about here:

Why can't you admit buddy got beaten tonight? Either you have no sense of humility or are emotionally dead. If Buddy says he's beaten, he's been beaten.

Now I’ll refer you to my post, again.

Same goes for 'worst Hawthorn supporters'. I didn't say worst hawks supporters are on display. I said you specifically; a hawks supporter, was on display. Thus I apologise to the other hawks supporters on your behalf for somehow mistaking my post. I know many awesome hawks supporters and I am myself a fan of Brad 'Who the hell is he?' Sewell.

Well if you meant me specifically you certainly made more of a fool of yourself - seeing as I’m probably the only Hawthorn supporter on here that said Franklin was beaten.

I hope you put some nutella on that foot of yours.

Buddy is not Bock's bunny. 1 of the reasons the crows lost tonight was because of Bock. Who the hell doesnt account for their man in the last quater and lets him run from the backline to the forward line setting up goals. He was also playing loose through the middle as the cameras showed Bock twiddling his thumbs in the backline with no one around him.
I'm sure that if Craigy wanted Bock up on him, he would've been. As it turned out, that big run Buddy went on ended up with Bock getting the ball anyway.

Franklin was well an truly contained this evening, but to say he is Bock's bunny is THE most rediculous thing posted on BF.

How many did Franklin snag on Rutten and Bock early in the year? 1 game means nothing, especially considering his recent record against the otherwise vaunted Crows back 6.

Carey was Silvagni's bunny for example, because SOS torched him over a very long period, that's how you become a "bunny".

Do you have any idea?

Franklin moved up to the midfield and bock stayed back to not create huge gaps in the hawks forward line.. Mackay was then on franklin pretty much which was a mistake from the coaches imo..

Anyway, franklin only had 11 disposals at 3/4 time til he went to the midfield for those that didnt know..

The points he kicked were quickly rushed kicks near the boundary on the whole.. Couldnt beat bock one on one at all..

Ended up with only 3 marks i think it was..

He may be good but geez some need to admit bock beat him easily tonight..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst Thread Ever!!! Now i could be mistaken but isnt a bunny when you consitantly dominate an opposition player for say 2-3-4 games in a row...Bock Took the points tonight...But.... .....round 4 this year...Franklin 6...Elimination 2007...Franklin 7 that hardly constitutes a bunny if you ask me!

Bock totally smashed Buddy tonight, no doubt about it. He had a lot of scoring shots but they were pretty much all from ridiculous angles under real pressure after having lost the previous contests against Bock.

But Hawthorn won so it doesn't matter all that much.

Buddy cant handle the hostile crowd :p.

Bock shat all over him, anyone who says otherwise is deluded. He may have got 20 tocuhes, but picked up lots of them cheap across the backline/midfield in the second half. A lot of his behinds were under pressure. Not to mention 'Buddy' got reported. :thumbsu:

Worst Thread Ever!!! Now i could be mistaken but isnt a bunny when you consitantly dominate an opposition player for say 2-3-4 games in a row...Bock Took the points tonight...But.... .....round 4 this year...Franklin 6...Elimination 2007...Franklin 7 that hardly constitutes a bunny if you ask me!

Those goals weren't kicked on bock!!

Massie played on him in the final.. Round 4 this year rutten was on him majority of the time..

Bock played on franklin in the nab cup semi final for 3 quarters and kept him dead quiet.. Rutten went onto him in the last quarter and franklin killed us..

Bock totally smashed Buddy tonight, no doubt about it. He had a lot of scoring shots but they were pretty much all from ridiculous angles under real pressure after having lost the previous contests against Bock.

But Hawthorn won so it doesn't matter all that much.
My thoughts on the match up are similar to this...

Bocks one on one dominance forced Clarkson to move Buddy to the middle and even CHB. This was a win for Bock and for us. However, once moved Bock should of been told to follow Buddy. Buddy did some good work once off of Bock. His run through the midfield was amazing. Buddy only got into the game, and in a position to make a difference once he was moved away from Bock.

I would love to see more of Buddy in the midfield, he could seriously damage teams there. He could even take the mantle from Ablett as the best midfileder.. Roughhead is a class forward so Hawthorn would not lose much.

My thoughts on the match up are similar to this...

Bocks one on one dominance forced Clarkson to move Buddy to the middle and even CHB. This was a win for Bock and for us. However, once moved Bock should of been told to follow Buddy. Buddy did some good work once off of Bock. His run through the midfield was amazing. Buddy only got into the game, and in a position to make a difference once he was moved away from Bock.

I would love to see more of Buddy in the midfield, he could seriously damage teams there. He could even take the mantle from Ablett as the best midfileder.. oOughhead is a class forward so Hawthorn would not lose much.

As said, thats exactly why franklin was moved into the midfield, bock beat him easy..

Buddy in the midfield would be a scary thing for opposition teams, seeing it live- geez he streams through there.. With that height as well it'd be a nightmare match up..

It's basically doing what richmond have done with richo this year..

Re: Franklin is Bock's Bitch

That is all that needs to be said in this thread, the umps continue to be a disgrace towards Buddy.

thats plain biased..
the umpires i thought did a good job last night when it came to that contest. cant remember any time i would have called anythign different when it came to that particular contest

Fantastic game

I'm actually happy that buddy got beaten because we just showed the whole footy world that where not a one man team! Yeah budy had plenty of chances tonight but couldn't convert! But like true champions do he delivered in the last quater and help lift us! So to tall you buddy bashes, bash him all you want because we as a football team just proved to everyone that said we were a one man team that we are the real fu ckin deal!!!!

Hawks supporters really should keep on the topic of this thread instead of bringing the result of the match into it. Yes Hawthorn won, but Franklin was well beaten by Bock. What did he have? 1 or 2marks inside 50? and these were to perfect kicks to a lead, which is impossible to stop. In the air, Franklin was smashed. Its about time the umps let a few contests go, because it seems nowadays backmen can't do anything to stop their opponent. It was only when the ball went to ground that Buddy dominated, but a majority of his misses were borderline selfish. Also, his last quarter has next to nothing to do with this thread. Franklin went up to the wing to win the ball, and Bock stayed at home.

Well done Bocky, and congratulations Hawks.

This could be the next Carey-Jakovich battle.

Its about time the umps let a few contests go, because it seems nowadays backmen can't do anything to stop their opponent. This could be the next Carey-Jakovich battle.

Agree, but why this week to revert the rules to the peak (trough) of the SOS years? And why only in our forward line (and Lewis)?

I think this contest more than any other in the last few seasons shows WHY the defenders aren't allowed to chop the arms, hold on, etc anymore.

Agree, but why this week to revert the rules to the peak (trough) of the SOS years? And why only in our forward line (and Lewis)?

I think this contest more than any other in the last few seasons shows WHY the defenders aren't allowed to chop the arms, hold on, etc anymore.

maybe you should watch a replay, every time the ball went forward in the crows forward line we were being held too mate...its a two way street, the umpiring did miss a few things, but it went both ways...if anything, the crows got a raw deal at the end of the match from the umpiring which lead to your match winning goal

Remove this Banner Ad

Franklin is Bock's Bunny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back