Franklin is Bock's Bunny

Remove this Banner Ad

He wasn't even rated before this year. Name a player who has played better than him this year at CHB?

Waite and Croad and they actually have one-on-one contests with their opponents! :cool:

CHB is currently the weakest position in the AFL with very few standouts. Ryder is an up-and-coming CHB, so too is Waite (although obviously a little older and more experienced).

Waite and Croad and they actually have one-on-one contests with their opponents! :cool:

CHB is currently the weakest position in the AFL with very few standouts. Ryder is an up-and-coming CHB, so too is Waite (although obviously a little older and more experienced).

No offense but seriously. We shall see who gets AA at the end of the year then. One on one.....oh dear. I'm actually now thinking you haven't seen Bock play much at all. It's ok, not many Victorians get to see the Crows play much which doesn't help their ignorant views.

If you've got time to bounce that hardly makes it a contested disposal does it? If he's high up in the AFL for running bounces then either no one is chasing him or he's miles on his own... where is his direct opponent?

I'm not saying he's not a good player, I'm just saying he's overrated.

You sir know nothing of football, Bock is not overrated, unless you call All Australian form pretty bad. Watch an Adelaide game before you comment.

No offense but seriously. We shall see who gets AA at the end of the year then. One on one.....oh dear. I'm actually now thinking you haven't seen Bock play much at all. It's ok, not many Victorians get to see the Crows play much which doesn't help their ignorant views.

All I can say is that I rate Bock significantly higher than I do Rutten. Love watching Bock play TBH, now that he's away from the forward 50 and doing those ______y- arse Lleyton Hewitt "C'Mon" fist pumps after every goal he kicked (even when you where down and out of games) like he was the greatest thing to ever play AFL.

All I can say is that I rate Bock significantly higher than I do Rutten. Love watching Bock play TBH, now that he's away from the forward 50 and doing those ______y- arse Lleyton Hewitt "C'Mon" fist pumps after every goal he kicked (even when you where down and out of games) like he was the greatest thing to ever play AFL.

YEah i can see what you mean. The thing with Rutten is that he rarely gets beaten, week in week out he will do his job without fuss. He won't do much exciting but having both in the side helps us more than if we just had Bock. You only need to go back to a period of 3 matches last year when Rutten was injured just to see the value he is to our team.

Scoreboard!
Yep, 1 goal.

Bunny time :D:D.

bunnytl0.jpg

You sir know nothing of football, Bock is not overrated, unless you call All Australian form pretty bad. Watch an Adelaide game before you comment.

Apart from playing Adelaide 3 weeks ago, it's hard not to see Adelaide games when 80% of them are played on free-to-air or pay tv.

AA mean's FA... Chris Tarrant and Adam Mcphee made AA. Bock is more obvious because of the amount of possessions he gets but it doesn't take into account his defensive skills for which he is accredited!!!

I can't believe you're basing the talent on a player by whether they make AA!!!

Graham Johncock will probably get AA too... doesn't have a defensive bone in his body yet plays in defense.

Apart from playing Adelaide 3 weeks ago, it's hard not to see Adelaide games when 80% of them are played on free-to-air or pay tv.

AA mean's FA... Chris Tarrant and Adam Mcphee made AA. Bock is more obvious because of the amount of possessions he gets but it doesn't take into account his defensive skills for which he is accredited!!!

Graham Johncock will probably get AA too... doesn't have a defensive bone in his body yet plays in defense.
LOL. ____, this post has so much wrong with it.

1. 2 out of 12 games have been on FTA this year = 16%, not quite 80.

2. Graham Johncock, not defensive? Maybe you don't notice as he's always carving up his opponent. And if Bock and Johncock don't 'defend', then which of our back 6 do defend. Considering for the past 3-4 years we've had probably the most stingy defence in the AFL.

Graham Johncock has also been awesome this year. No seriously the best matches Adelaide has played this year have been one's you probably haven't seen. The match vs Essendon was terrible and a bad representation and the Hawthorn match although a good match had strange tactics and not a typical match we would play. Look at matches vs Port, Bulldogs, North Melb, West Coast (1st time), Melbourne and Richmond to see more of our typical style of play.

LOL. ____, this post has so much wrong with it.

1. 2 out of 12 games have been on FTA this year = 16%, not quite 80.

2. Graham Johncock, not defensive? Maybe you don't notice as he's always carving up his opponent. And if Bock and Johncock don't 'defend', then which of our back 6 do defend. Considering for the past 3-4 years we've had probably the most stingy defence in the AFL.

I'm in Melbourne and I also said pay tv. I watch every game possible, my fiance hates football hence it's a fantastic escape! :D

No, Graham Johncock is not defensive, he's a loose backman.

Ben Rutten is defensive.

Most "stingy" defence in AFL, based on what? If you say by the amount of points the opposition has scored against you, will you also take into consideration the number of times the ball goes into your defensive 50! For example, against Hawthorn, they only had the ball go inside 50 on 41 occassions, that would rank them last I believe for inside 50s. Also had Buddy kicked straight we wouldn't be having this conversation about Franklin being Bock's bunny.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in Melbourne and I also said pay tv. I watch every game possible, my fiance hates football hence it's a fantastic escape! :D

No, Graham Johncock is not defensive, he's a loose backman.

Ben Rutten is defensive.

Most "stingy" defence in AFL, based on what? If you say by the amount of points the opposition has scored against you, will you also take into consideration the number of times the ball goes into your defensive 50! For example, against Hawthorn, they only had the ball go inside 50 on 41 occassions, that would rank them last I believe for inside 50s. Also had Buddy kicked straight we wouldn't be having this conversation about Franklin being Bock's bunny.

Shut up dude. Honestly. Do some research before posting about things you have no idea.

Perhaps I could say the same of you?

You've provided me with nothing. I didn't say Bock wasn't a good player, I said he was overrated. He waits at the back and gets cheap possessions tis all I say!

I think you underestimate Bock's attack to a degree.

He is a very good launching pad from defence, but at the same time he does collect a bit of cheap and easy ball when Adelaide just chip around or switch at the back. But I mean that can be entirely attributed to the way Adelaide play.

If he had 25 touches, I'd say 10-15 would be very valuable and dangerous touches, depending on the game. Which is very good. That isn't to say the others are useless but they will probably just be dinky chip kicks across field or backwards etc.

It's why Scarlett's such a great attacking defender. He only need 10 touches to absolutely kill the opposition, and 95% of the disposals he gets benefit Geelong greatly.

Bock is a very good player, it's good Craig has finally allowed him to settle at CHB. It's not like he is just having a year from nowhere, he's performed when in defence before but never played there permenantly until now.

Bock beat Buddy. Hawks fans you know it. The reason Buddy kicked so many behinds was that they were all difficult shots- he probably should've centred some of them and one of them was from the softest free given this year. No doubt Buddy was a great player but he was beaten tonight. Thats why he moved into the midfield... It wasn't just Bock by the way, we clogged up his leading space and Buddy got most of the ball when inside his F50 near the boundary. Which is why he kicked so many behinds.

AMEN.

Bock dominated Buddy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Franklin is Bock's Bunny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back