fraser to geelong?

Remove this Banner Ad

Vixen

Senior List
Sep 25, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
i'm gonna admit that the source on this is very, very weak. however, i heard that geelong are interested in josh fraser.

the source is a guy at work. i don't know whether he was pulling my chain. but, i pressed it for a bit and he didn't budge, so i'm assuming he must have heard something.

basically, i'm wondering whether anyone has actually heard anything about this? apparently eddie mcguire was speaking about it.

yes. ;)

but really, i was told this just about half an hour ago, and i'm just wondering whether anyone else heard anything.

since geelong are losing mumford (supposedly) it is a possibility they might be a little interested.

edit:figured on the salary cap dealeo
nope. fraser is worth more than ablet. ;]

I think this would be a really good fit, though I'm not sure what deal could be struck...

Fraser could be a second ruck and add another dimension in Geelong's forward line. I reckon that as part of the dealGeelong should ask Collingwood to pay some of his salary to assist them with their salary cap concerns...

Even if Geelong lose Mumford, they will still have 4 listed ruckman, between Frasers salary, injuries and influence in September, he could be of no value to Geelong at this point.

Your chain sir, has been yanked.

No.

Blake just agreed in principle to remain at the cats.

We have no room in the salary cap, that is why we are getting rid of Wojak...

never ever ever going to happen....
salary cap makes that a big no no....

i was thinking, what would the chances of him going to Hawthorn be?

would not be a bad fit as I think he is a much better player than blake. Only problem is he always seems to breakdown at the end of the season and plays sh!t when injured. But the salaray cap would obviously be a big issue so the only reason I could see it happening is if the pies played some of his salary. Hawks could also be a good fit as could the dogs. I know people knock him but he is still better than alot of rucks going around. No superstar but very handy when fit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood fans are just itching to get rid of Fraser, aren't they?

What, like we were itching to get Fevola and how we are desperate to get Ball! Yeah, we are sooooo desperate. So desperate that we can just keep Fraser and let Ball go to Melbourne and it costs us NOTHING

Don't see it hapopening although it seems there is a great big ruckman roundabout with more clubs looking for rucks than there are rucks.

Unless a ruck leaves a club who has plenty then someone is going to be very short in the big man division - I am tipping Port - they seem to obsessed with the Burgoyne issues before they know it all they will have is Dean Bogan and nothing else.

Don't be surprised if the Hawks dive in and steal Mumford.

Very serious, rd 3 the only time he played the Cats this year and was probably our best player on the night. Mind you he was only up against Blake - um I mean champion premiership ruckman.

Apologies, you quoted my comment about Mike Pike so i assumed you were talking about him!

Remove this Banner Ad

fraser to geelong?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back