Club Focus Fremantle 2024

AFL Club Focus

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance

Data from footywire. To check the draft order see the thread here.

Footywire says: "While we make every effort to keep up to date with player contracts, it is likely that our data may at times be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. If you find any player contracts that need updating, please let us know using our brand new contract submission form."

Last edited:
Genuinely curious about who Freo supporters would want more between Kozzie and Bolton?

Unsure that they have the resources to get both without giving up player collateral.

Personally, I think they should prioritise Kozzie given his consistency.
It's truly 50/50.

I think given the work that's already happened with Bolton though, you just honour that.

Genuinely curious about who Freo supporters would want more between Kozzie and Bolton?

Unsure that they have the resources to get both without giving up player collateral.

Including futures, Freo has access to 4x 1st round picks during this trade period. This is on top of the other draft picks we hold this year.

We have enough to grab both if Richmond and Melbourne are willing to release both, without having to give up collateral (players).

Kosi probably fills more of a direct need, as a true small forward, but it's very hard to split. Bolton probably has the runs on the board.

I could see Sam Switkowski involved, there was a random rumour/shitpost on our board months ago and, if we get Bolton and Pickett, it's hard to see him in the team. Sturt has supposedly signed a two year extension, so it won't be him. Tom Emmett is out of contract, but wouldn't be worth much.

Pickett is my number 1 over Bolton and Warner
To have him at the feet of amiss Treacy and Jackson for the next 10 yrs would be amazing.
Treacy fwd pressure is underrated without him in the last few rds we were btm 2 for fwd pressure and it cost us games.
Pickett averages more tackles more goals than Bolton and is a similar age to our 3 key forwards

Last edited:
So they could potentially add Bolton, Pickett and Baker to a team crying out for small goal kickers...

Man they could be scary next year if Longmuir let's the chains loose.
I would let Erasmus go. He is unable to break into the 22 while Young, Serong, Brayshaw, O'Driscoll and Johnson are there. Far too good for WAFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mid 20s pick? 25 to 30? Former top 10 pick, decent wafl year but doesn't have the afl performances yet.
probably a little optimistic but 30-40 range would be more his range imo
3 years in the system and cant make the team still similar position to our Tyler Sonsie
pick he was drafted at really doesnt matter anymore same goes for Hobbs, Tsatsas Sinn Macrae etc

Brodie should be the first off the rank in a trade. Little value but he's 26 where as Erasmus is only 20 and Fyfe is aging out.
Reidy also should be traded if offers come only 24 but was never called up when Darcy & Treacy went down. Sounds like he could be on the delist.
Switkoski is the next 1 at 27 yrs old and Emmett 22.
Aish is a maybe while O'Driscoll has interest from Dogs. Not sure if Aish was dropped for O'Driscoll or was injured.

Brodie should be the first off the rank in a trade. Little value but he's 26 where as Erasmus is only 20 and Fyfe is aging out.
Reidy also should be traded if offers come only 24 but was never called up when Darcy & Treacy went down. Sounds like he could be on the delist.
Switkoski is the next 1 at 27 yrs old and Emmett 22.
Aish is a maybe while O'Driscoll has interest from Dogs. Not sure if Aish was dropped for O'Driscoll or was injured.
what’s this o’driscoll interest??

what’s this o’driscoll interest??
Regular itk on the dogs board posted as much. Being the brother of Aiden who had to retire from career a ending neck injury. There was probably discussions taking place. That and Dogs and Freo constantly trade among each other. (Lobb, Hamling, Crozier)

Your probably right

why would you need that spud
Sorry my bad, meant Baker. Bolton I would love to have. 'd like Kosi and Bolton. I don't want Baker, I don't believe Baker is best 22. Bolton 100% is. I think 9 and 2nd rounder gets it done, 9 and 17 if Richmond pays a large percentage of salary. I do really rate Erasmus, he will get a chance at some point and will cement his spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Focus Fremantle 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back