List Mgmt. Fremantle FC Contract List/Depth Chart

Remove this Banner Ad

He doesn't deserve a contract extension. He's utter garbage and clogging up a list spot

I agree. Back in April we hadn't seen Josh Treacy explode yet, or Patrick Voss offer anything.

Now we can directly compare Voss with another preseason practising catching a football to Tabs with even more wear on the engine.

I'd only be a bit disappointed if we delisted Sturt, O'Driscoll, Voss and/or Banfield.

The obvious delists are Corbett, Kuek, Hughes, Taberner and Stanley. Emmett isn't AFL standard but we are so thin in that area of the ground I can see why he'd get a 1 yr extension.

We probably need the ruckmen in case we lose both Jackson and Darcy at some stage, but if 1 leaves (or both) we can cover with a 'break glass in case of emergency' option like Rookie Listing Oliver Eastland. (Had the lazy 47 hitouts yesterday).

Depends how hard they want to cut back at the end of the year.

Taylor any update on Liam Reidy?
Riley Beveridge on the Aug 7 Gettable podcast said that he'd signed a 1 year extension.

(about 2/3 of the way through, after the Barrass discussion).
Not signed. He released an update later I think via twitter and changed it to has been offered a contract

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Fremantle FC Contract List/Depth Chart

Remove this Banner Ad

Back