Meltdown Fremantle: Really, what is the point?

Remove this Banner Ad

But not at fremantle.

Carlton are offering Ross a huge deal.

Pavlich will be ditched for McCarthy come the end of this season or maybe Zac Dawson as my new KPF.

Ross will be at Carlton in 2017...Bolton is just a s00z sized fill in.

McCarthy will be staying at the Giants...you better bookmark that you Fremantle, deluded deadshit campaigners.

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross will be at Carlton in 2017...Bolton is just a s00z sized fill in.

McCarthy will be staying at the Giants...you better bookmark that you Fremantle, deluded deadshit campaigners.
Looking forward to your Freo gameday thread thoughts and criticisms.

You've never won anything and you never will.

You have consistently embarrassed yourself at the trade table and your early drafting was truly lamentable, apart from Pav.

You willingly invited two absolute potatoes to coach the club. Hai Cuddles and Damien.

And now you have the automation which is Ross and the worst style of football in the league.

You wear purple FFS!

Colin Sylvia FFS.

Byron Schammer FFS.

Shaun McManus FFS.

Zac Dawson FFS.

You are moving to a suburb with more nasty sexual connotations than a Czech street interview and a fist full of Euros.

You're about as relevant to the competition as banners and cheer squads are to humanity.

I think it best that you just fold and leave the West to the Eagles.

Oh my God, I feel so free. This is so cathartic.
We deserve it!

I'll be sure to call of my fellow supporters GORGEOUS people so as not to hurt anyone's widdle feelings, and everything will be sugar and spice and all things nice as we hold hands and sing a stirring rendition of Kumbaya.:thumbsu:

In 3 part harmony

NTTAWWT

I'll be sure to call of my fellow supporters GORGEOUS people so as not to hurt anyone's widdle feelings, and everything will be sugar and spice and all things nice as we hold hands and sing a stirring rendition of Kumbaya.:thumbsu:
This sounds like something SA would say.

This sounds like something SA would say.

He's a gorgeous boy too.

No harm at all in his 1,000+ troll of his own team and I'm certain that your board will embrace him warmly when some journo embellishes him in an article after Freo inevitably lose an easy game this season.:thumbsu:

We must cuddle and lovingly fondle diversity of opinion, no matter how stupid it may be.

And don't you forget it.

The tragedy is Freo would be everyone's 2nd team (or 3rd behind the Dogs) if it wasn't for Ross the Boss, Crowley & Ballantyne. I've love to see you guys win your first flag but only after those three ****wits have left the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Fremantle: Really, what is the point?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back